What you being on Halloween?

Superbeast28

Thats a waste of good tablecloth. I think it might be safer for you to go as an ice cream cone.

Well I maybe getting arrested tomorrow now apparently. When some trick or treaters came to the door, I decided to have a laugh and wave a giant kitchen knife in their faces as I opened it and got a major bollocking, as I was closing the door laughing, he said something about police. Should I be worried?

Well I maybe getting arrested tomorrow now apparently. When some trick or treaters came to the door' date=' I decided to have a laugh and wave a giant kitchen knife in their faces as I opened it and got a major bollocking, as I was closing the door laughing, he said something about police. Should I be worried?[/quote']

just say it was a fake

but for haloween i was at my parents today seeing as i dont have any lectures till wednesday, and i answered and just to piss off the 13/14 yr olds i got a massive penny jar and counted the pennys out one by one counting slowly just to piss them off, but after i ran out of pennies i started giving out slices of oranges and apples, i love halloween :'D

Archived