Is Dan Henderson's chin weakening?

AfflictionRUSH

How did he get dropped by Shogun lol. I mean seriously, you'd think a guy with an iron chin like Hendo would not get dropped by Shogun's pillow fists but he did. What's up with Henderson getting dropped lately? He got dropped in his Strikeforce Championship fight against Feijao or whatever his name is, then he gets dropped by Fedor, and now Shogun?

I mean Feijao's got heavy hands. That dude knocks everyone out. Hendo fought him when he had only 2 losses (He has 3 now cause of Hendo). Fedor's got heavy hands as well but SHOGUN?!?! How did Shogun drop him lol. Damn.. I just hope his chin isn't turning into glass..

How did he get dropped by Shogun lol. I mean seriously' date=' you'd think a guy with an iron chin like Hendo would not get dropped by Shogun's pillow fists but he did. What's up with Henderson getting dropped lately? He got dropped in his Strikeforce Championship fight against Feijao or whatever his name is, then he gets dropped by Fedor, and now Shogun?

I mean Feijao's got heavy hands. That dude knocks everyone out. Hendo fought him when he had only 2 losses (He has 3 now cause of Hendo). Fedor's got heavy hands as well but SHOGUN?!?! How did Shogun drop him lol. Damn.. I just hope his chin isn't turning into glass..[/quote']

Fail troll fail

How did he get dropped by Shogun lol. I mean seriously' date=' you'd think a guy with an iron chin like Hendo would not get dropped by Shogun's pillow fists but he did. What's up with Henderson getting dropped lately? He got dropped in his Strikeforce Championship fight against Feijao or whatever his name is, then he gets dropped by Fedor, and now Shogun?

I mean Feijao's got heavy hands. That dude knocks everyone out. Hendo fought him when he had only 2 losses (He has 3 now cause of Hendo). Fedor's got heavy hands as well but SHOGUN?!?! How did Shogun drop him lol. Damn.. I just hope his chin isn't turning into glass..[/quote']

I knew GSP fans were stoopid, but come on now

lol, no need to flame, he asked a question. just give him an answer.

IMO... no. Shogun doesn't have pillow fists, and Hendo took everything he had to offer. But... it seems to be the trend that people believe, is that the more you get hit and rocked, the easier it is to get knocked out in the future. Add into that the age of Hendo and considering the likely next opponents he faces (Jones or Silva) we may just see the great chin of Hendo break.

The only thing weakening is your threads.

Archived