Weird decisions

TigerChamp

I had mittrione winning the first 2 rounds against kongo simply because he kept kongo backing up. sure cheick was landing with the kicks and jabs every now and then but it seemed like meathead was in control of the fight the first two rounds. It leaves me wondering do the judges write down their score totals in between rounds, or do they put them in all down at the end of the fight after fighter X comes in and does something convincing to pursuade them??? it seems like that, though it was a close fight. Of course kongo owned the third round but the rest was kind of hard to convince me

also i give Eliot Marshall the win against Brandon Vera 1 round to 0 because unless you are randy couture, just trying to wall and stall your scrub opponent all day long without trying to do anything does not warrant any points in my eyes. When he wasnt able to do this, he got his *** pummelled on. This is why he will never hold a belt in any weight class, and that's the Truth. Definately not impressed by his performance at all. The only damage he did in that fight was to my eyes from watching it.

I had mittrione winning the first 2 rounds against kongo simply because he kept kongo backing up. sure cheick was landing with the kicks and jabs every now and then but it seemed like meathead was in control of the fight the first two rounds. It leaves me wondering do the judges write down their score totals in between rounds' date=' or do they put them in all down at the end of the fight after fighter X comes in and does something convincing to pursuade them??? it seems like that, though it was a close fight. Of course kongo owned the third round but the rest was kind of hard to convince me

also i give Eliot Marshall the win against Brandon Vera 1 round to 0 because unless you are randy couture, just trying to wall and stall your scrub opponent all day long without trying to do anything does not warrant any points in my eyes. When he wasnt able to do this, he got his *** pummelled on. This is why he will never hold a belt in any weight class, and that's the Truth. Definately not impressed by his performance at all. The only damage he did in that fight was to my eyes from watching it.[/quote']

I had Mitrione and Eliot winning those fights 29-28.

I had mittrione winning the first 2 rounds against kongo simply because he kept kongo backing up. sure cheick was landing with the kicks and jabs every now and then but it seemed like meathead was in control of the fight the first two rounds. It leaves me wondering do the judges write down their score totals in between rounds' date=' or do they put them in all down at the end of the fight after fighter X comes in and does something convincing to pursuade them??? it seems like that, though it was a close fight. Of course kongo owned the third round but the rest was kind of hard to convince me

also i give Eliot Marshall the win against Brandon Vera 1 round to 0 because unless you are randy couture, just trying to wall and stall your scrub opponent all day long without trying to do anything does not warrant any points in my eyes. When he wasnt able to do this, he got his *** pummelled on. This is why he will never hold a belt in any weight class, and that's the Truth. Definately not impressed by his performance at all. The only damage he did in that fight was to my eyes from watching it.[/quote']

Agree Mitrione won round 1 and 2. It should have been 29-28 Mitrione, or perhaps a draw.

Vera is going to be LHW and HW champion. Just wait

Archived