Should chieck fight the winner of lesnar and overeen

RashadP4P1

I think he should . He basically is the first guy to almost knockout Cain won fashionable against Barry and mittrione . His only blemish is against frank Mir which he got caught . But in a rematch Mir would get destroyed. I say stop giving Kongo cans and let him face another top ten guy and let's see how well he will do . But if the UFC gives him Struve I would be one pissed off person

I think he should . He basically is the first guy to almost knockout Cain won fashionable against Barry and mittrione . His only blemish is against frank Mir which he got caught . But in a rematch Mir would get destroyed. I say stop giving Kongo cans and let him face another top ten guy and let's see how well he will do . But if the UFC gives him Struve I would be one pissed off person

Please die

lol he did nothing to mintrione but lay on top of him in the 3rd

Kongo's performance was lackluster. For as muscular and scary looking as he is' date=' he's not that great. Not saying Nelson's better or worse, I just think they're close to each other in the ranks and I think it would make an interesting fight.[/quote']

Not even close Kongo is top 7 Nelson is bottom 15 along with schaub Herman and broughton

You forget his draw with browne in which he looked awful

Almost beating cain is not good enough..the fact is he lost to cain and to mir...and drawed to a new comer

To qoute you "his only blemish is aginst frank mir"...did u forget he lost to heath herring aswell...haha nice try there

I do like the guy but to give him brock or overeem is a reach

Big Nog vs Kongo next.

Then they get JDS or Cain' date=' then they get the champ.

The level of skill in the HW division is spread too far apart among very little individuals it kind of makes it pointless to have a HW division some times.[/quote']

I love it....big nog vs. Kongo

Only wya this goes down is if big nog losses to mir and i see him retiring after that if he lost

The winner of Overeem vs. Lesnar gets a title shot...I wouldnt mind seeing Kongo fight Carwin once hes back. Or take on the winner of Mir vs. Nog.

OR, they could bring Kharitonov over from SF to fight Kongo. IMO that would be a great fight.

Kongo is a difficult fighter to judge, he is a small heavyweight with outstanding physic. But his speed and athleticism is not great. He is an intelligent fighter and have made massive progress in his wrestling. But his lack of athelicism and reactiontime does not allow him to reach the top... oh wait the HW division is ****. It's weird, where i come from I was the smallest at 5"11 and many make it into heavyweight. We just need MMA to conquer the world. Large people are usually athletically defunct though.

winner of lesnar and overeem get title shot

Kongo v Nelson definately makes most sense currently, but i think that the Nog v Mir fight and if Werdum joins UFC might affect the decision.. Carwin is also a part of the equation, but being out until May next year means someone will be kept waiting a while.

Will be interesting to see who Travis Browne gets given next too

For me, it should be as follows assuming all involved are healthy:

Nelson v Kongo

Winner of Mir/Nog v Werdum or Carwin

Mitrione v Browne

Schaub v Struve

Of course not' date=' Kongo sucks. He is having close fights with guys who are just plain overrated in Travis Browne and Mitrione.[/quote']

Thats a bit harsh, Browne and Mitrione are top

HW's. Kongo also gave Cain more problems than anyone else has yet.

Kongo also has had health problems and has fought well below 100% in some of those fights.

The big question mark with Kongo still is his ground game. There is no better test for him then Nelson at the moment. He stands no chance of cracking the top 5 if he cant beat Nelson and his ground game.

He beat Mitrione who has some of the heaviet hands in the division and a great chin, his stand-up is proven

I would like to see Lesnar vs Kongo (I actually thought that would be a good return fight for Lesnar before the news about the Overeem bout came down) but the UFC is going to funnel the winner of that fight right into a title shot. I'm a huge Lesnar fan, but I'd rather see him win more than just one before getting another crack at the belt.

I thought Kongo did OK, but the decision was a bit off. I honestly thought Mitrione took the first two rounds 10-9 by a sliver and Kongo took the last round 10-9 easily. When it came time to read the decision, I thought it was going to be split and go either way. Kongo's win wasn't controversial, but he didn't win that fight 30-27 as one judge scored it.

Kongo v Nelson definately makes most sense currently' date=' but i think that the Nog v Mir fight and if Werdum joins UFC might affect the decision.. Carwin is also a part of the equation, but being out until May next year means someone will be kept waiting a while.

Will be interesting to see who Travis Browne gets given next too

For me, it should be as follows assuming all involved are healthy:

Nelson v Kongo

Winner of Mir/Nog v Werdum or Carwin

Mitrione v Browne

Schaub v Struve[/quote']

100% agree.

The Lesnar/Overeem winner will more than likely get a title shot, but I'd rather see them fight the winner of Mir/Nog. That way we would have Lesnar/Nog, Lesnar/Mir III, 'Reem/Nog, or 'Reem/Mir. Those would all be great. The only thing that would be better is Barnett winning the SF GP and facing Mir or Nog. That would be awesome!

Archived