to sum it up

Pandora

ufc 137 would've been a piece of you know what, if the main event and the two prelims on spike wouldn't have saved the day. the facebook prelims were extremely boring, the main card...kinda also...penn and diaz delivered, but that's about it. the judging was questionable, and the commentating is getting pretty annoying lately that rogan is always biased towards somebody. i love rogan, but he gets on my nerves when his preferred fighter lands some weak punch and he goes all crazy.

anyway...11 fights, 8 decisions...ufc 137: the decision...too bad gsp and condit didn't happen, that would've made it 9:p

i really hate complaining, cause ufc puts in a lot of work, but does anyone feel like the fights are kinda getting weaker and weaker? makes you appreciate even more when you see fighters come out and really want to fight.

now, ufc 138...on paper, i think it might be the worst card EVER...but, usually the weaker cards bring pretty exciting fights, so i'm hoping for a good night of fights in england.

Archived