If BJ took Diaz down at will, so will Fitch and GSP

peanutz

BJ took him down once and ended up having to go through a big scramble that most would lose but his crazy flexibility and world class BJJ allowed him to get his back.

So I don't see how that was at will when I think BJ went like 1/6 or something like that in TD attempts.

GSP might take him down but Fitch isn't explosive enough to take him down. He's too predictable.

and they have good enough sub defence to avoid submissions for 5 rounds.

GSP and Fitch via decision.

but i really hope im wrong and Diaz wins these fights.

~Bjj~

Bj did not really take him down at will imo.

Yes GSP will have an easier time taking him down, but will Diaz be able to use his impressive jujitsu skills to sweep, get back up, and stay competitive? That is the real question.

Regarding Fitch, I think Diaz would win that fight.

stop being blinded by nuthugging and hate for fighters.

i am a huge fan of both diaz and BJ and not a big fan of GSP and Fitch, its only common sense to see they would be able to take him down at will like most fighters show in their fights with the diaz brothers.

the much bigger(than BJ) Fitch and GSP will have an even easier time considering their wrestling pedigrees they hold over Diaz.

if you guys stopped being so ego driven and called fights and future fights from a non biased point of view this would be a much better forum.

stop being blinded by nuthugging and hate for fighters.

i am a huge fan of both diaz and BJ and not a big fan of GSP and Fitch' date=' its only common sense to see they would be able to take him down at will like most fighters show in their fights with the diaz brothers.

the much bigger(than BJ) Fitch and GSP will have an even easier time considering their wrestling pedigrees they hold over Diaz.

if you guys stopped being so ego driven and called fights and future fights from a non biased point of view this would be a much better forum.[/quote']

Then think about how different their wrestling styles are. BJ got 1 takedown and was almost swept quickly. He was 1/2 in total TDs (according to stats) even though I thought he tried more than that.

GSP has the best chance of getting him down since his shot is much more explosive and harder to time.

Fitch's shots are very predictable and usually fails early at TDs until his opponent is tired. That won't happen with Diaz. He has cardio for days.

~bjj~

bj did not really take him down at will imo.

Yes gsp will have an easier time taking him down' date=' but will diaz be able to use his impressive jujitsu skills to sweep, get back up, and stay competitive? That is the real question.

Regarding fitch, i think diaz would win that fight.[/quote']

if bj had began a ground war from the beginning instead of fighting diaz's fight he might of won. Half way through the second round he was so gassed he just did not have the explosivness to take nick down , gsp has the best tds in mma , diaz better work on td defence.gsp also has a 76 inch reach like nick.where as bj had a 6 inch disadvantage, and gsp won't gas , should be interesting.diaz will make gsp fight and thats what i wanna see, the pre matt serra gsp.when he was still hungry.

Archived