whats next for Mirko CRO COP

airicrocop

I think he truly is done.

Overall his performance was pretty alright but he didn't have the Cro Cop to it. There were at least a dozen times where I was expecting a high kick like vintage Mirko but he didn't.

He still had decent power but wasn't fast enough or aggressive enough. He's done alot for the sport and should just live life now.

Cro Cop has been one of my favorite MMA fighters, and his performances as of late have been very disappointing. During his fight with Nelson, I just kept staring at his wide open fat belly, waiting for a hard left leg kick to dig in. It never happened. I couldn't quite figure it out. How could you not utilize your strongest tool? Just disappointing.

Mirko can still do many things in the mixed martial arts field like:

Opening a gym and running it.

Conducting mma seminars.

Coaching mma fighters.

I think opening a gym and running it is the best option.

As far as fighting, CC is done. His offensive and defensive processing actions and

reactions are too slow at this stage of his life age. He peaked during K-1 and Pride, and

after that he slowly declined in his fighting skills. Time for him to move on to something else at this stage of his life like running a gym.

I think he truly is done.

Overall his performance was pretty alright but he didn't have the Cro Cop to it. There were at least a dozen times where I was expecting a high kick like vintage Mirko but he didn't.

He still had decent power but wasn't fast enough or aggressive enough. He's done alot for the sport and should just live life now.

I don't think it could have been said much better.

Archived