Diaz would beat fitch......

jamamaw

Diaz would own Fitch badly, so would any top WW. Fitch is considered good because of a win over Alves. The rest of his win streak is quite similar to that of George Sotiropoulos. I love my man George but it is obvious he just isn't quite at the elite level and i believe the same fate will happen to Fitch once he fights an elite WW.

I'd love to see Fitch vs Ellenberger just for the lulz of seeing Fitch get KTFO.

It would be a terrible fight' date=' Fitch would be even more scared too do anything from the top because of Diaz's jitz.[/quote']

Maybe the ref will keep standing them up. People ***** about GSP , BUT FITCH IS ANOTHER LEVEL OF BORING, HUMAN VELCRO.I THINK DIAZ WOULD AVOID THAT FIGHT AT ALL COST,ONE OF THE FEW FIGHTS I WOULD ACTUALLY GO FOR NICK DIAZ.AFTER WATCHING FITCH VS ALVES 2 I DECIDED I WOULD ALWAYS GO AGAINST FITCH , REGARDLESS OF WHO HE IS FIGHTING.I HAVE WATCHED HIS INTERVIEWS , HE IS A VERY LIKEABLE GUY , AND I GOT NOTHING AGAINST FULL FIGHTS FOUGHT ON THE GROUND, BUT HIS STYLE IS BAD FOR BUSINESS.IF I WAS TO BRING A FEW FRIENDS TO THE PPV AND ALL THEY SAW WAS A FITCH FIGHT , THEY WOULD NEVER EVER WATCH UFC AGAIN.HELL MIX IT UP A BIT AT LEAST, TRY A SUBMISSION EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE,

Archived