Anderson Silva finally has had enough. Accepts a rematch vs Sonnen!!

TigerChamp

Unless Silva's camp ducks and hides i cannot see how that fight won't happen,i am 100% positive it will.I picked Sonnen last time,but when he got tired his brain seemed to malfunction a bit,pretty sure Sonnen takes it this time.The problem is these guys always fight 3 rounds then the title is 5 that is where the challenger is usually unprepared.

its all good

we all know bisping will be the right opponent for silva anyways. i wouldnt imagine silva trying to duck a fighter who has no luck against the top 10. would be even more epic if bisping could beat him too. what a slap in the face that would be

we can all sit back and listen to chael never shut up while andy continues to beat around the bush and pad his stats with some more easy fights

i mean there's no other fight that makes sense at the moment, but im sure all the silva huggers would love to see him rather fight bisping instead if pillowfist is able to lay on mayhem for a few rounds. And if mayhem wins, going by silva's logic he will probably duck him too seeing how you arent worthy of a title shot after only your first fight back in action.

sonnen could run through the rest of the division and its a safe bet to say that silva would keep on ducking. injury this, you dont deserve it that. anybody else can see through that sass queen fairy act.

nahh im not a big sonnen fan. i just think its stupid how a fighter can pad his stats with easy fights and dance around his "competition" while ducking the fighters that he knows can potentially beat him.

I couldnt give a crap about the winner of leben/munoz and bisping/miller. All of those fighters silva would have no problem at all with which is why he would probably not hesitate when it comes to signing the papers. it would be another boring one sided episode of dancing with the stars.

Sonnen on the other hand, knowing just how close he came the first time around, silva will probably do anything at all costs to try to avoid him

nahh im not a big sonnen fan. i just think its stupid how a fighter can pad his stats with easy fights and dance around his "competition" while ducking the fighters that he knows can potentially beat him?

I couldnt give a crap about the winner of leben/munoz and bisping/miller. All of those fighters silva would have no problem at all with which is why he would probably not hesitate when it comes to signing the papers. Sonnen on the other hand' date=' knowing just how close he came the first time around, silva will probably do anything at all costs to try to avoid him[/quote']

Maybe its because he is just that good that you think his stats are padded. If the UFC is the BEST organisation in the world with the BEST fighters. then its hardly padding

Sonnen V Silva will happen although I do think sonnen shouldnt walk into an immediate rematch after the Stann fight. It will however take place and Silva will probably win.

Silva isnt ducking and has never ducked. he just doesnt buy into Chaels jibes. Its unfortunate people take Soares' words and Silva's

One thing I think you can bet on is that Silva will agree to the Sonnen fight despite what you are hearing on the web. He also agreee to an immediate rematch before Chael himslef ****ed up and got himself banned.

ahh we'll see what happens. if he'd rather take the winner of leben/munoz or miller/bisping fights first' date=' then that really speaks volumes. i'll have no interest in watching that as a main event seeing as it coincides with the newest season of dancing with the stars.[/quote']

Go a link for ANDERSON saying he doesnt want Chael or just soares saying it

Go a link for ANDERSON saying he doesnt want Chael or just soares saying it

how about three?

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/10/20/2503974/ed-soares-anderson-silva-is-not-ducking-chael-sonnen-he-just-doesnt

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/10/20/2502474/ed-soares-fighting-michael-bisping-could-be-a-good-opportunity-for

http://mmamatrix.net/index.php/component/content/article/1-latest-news/564-anderson-silva-unhappy-with-manager-ed-soares-statements-only-i-can-talk-about-my-fightsq

its all soares. i dont think andy cares who he fights at this point. soares is just trying to play it safe and pick his fights. soares doesnt want the sonnen fight just yet, despite the marketability of this fight

how about three?

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/10/20/2503974/ed-soares-anderson-silva-is-not-ducking-chael-sonnen-he-just-doesnt

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/10/20/2502474/ed-soares-fighting-michael-bisping-could-be-a-good-opportunity-for

http://mmamatrix.net/index.php/component/content/article/1-latest-news/564-anderson-silva-unhappy-with-manager-ed-soares-statements-only-i-can-talk-about-my-fightsq

its all soares. i dont think andy cares who he fights at this point. soares is just trying to play it safe and pick his fights. soares doesnt want the sonnen fight just yet' date=' despite the marketability of this fight[/quote']

What part of "anderson saying it" wasnt quite clear.

Thanks anyway man :D

but silva never speaks for himself he never lowers himself to speak the language 90% of his fans speak!:rolleyes:

Oh someone is feeling a little hurt in the posterior that he doesnt speak a language that you think he should.? He holds no obligations to people who dont speak portuguese.

Maybe you should learn portuguese?

Are 90% of his fans english speakers?

I thought most of his fans wouldve spoken his native tongue.

What part of "anderson saying it" wasnt quite clear.

Thanks anyway man :D

the "or just soares saying it" is that not clear enough. soares does not wants sonnen to fight silva again. especially at this point in time. I mean he can make any excuse he wants but he's just obviously trying to protect his fighters.

obviously they dont want to fight chael again. why would they waste another fight with somebody who can bring the fight to silva when they could easilly gift wrap him fresh new opponents guys like munoz/bisping/or even jason freakin mcdonald?

of course we all know those guys would never make it out of the first round against silva, but since they are like the only dudes left who silva hasn't beat, who else is left? Mayhem miller? Oh wait. that's right. Soares logic. A fighter doesnt deserve a shot after winning in their first fight back so i guess that ones out the window too. Wandy/Cung Le?? As much as i like wanderlei, he would go night night and that wouldnt be a fight. Cung le? hell ge has a hell of a long way to go before he ever even makes top 5

how about chael sonnen? not only would it promise for a good fight but it would draw a hell of alot of hype and interest. Would anybody outside of England be stoked for Bisping vs Silva?? let alone buy tickets for it or buy the PPV for the sole purpose of that fight? oh hell no. maybe just for the guys who think bisping is a prick and just want to see him KO'd but how does that draw in the real interest and the sport?

let's be honest. theres not alot of other competition at middleweight out there for him and unless somebody comes into the division and just starts cleaning house, sonnen is the most practical opponent that even stands a chance of bringing the fight to silva.

why bother wasting sonnen's time by destroying vitor only for andy to duck again with the 'we've already beaten you' excuse. and i dont see vitor fairing off any better against silva than the first time around. a vitor rematch would make no sense at all considering how one sided the last fight was. silva would knock his *** out 9 times out of 10. i could understand the vitor/silva rematch not being warranted, seeing how there was nothing controversial or convincing enough to make it seem like it would be different the second time around. I mean it's not like silva got lucky or vitor was able to beat his *** down for even a minute or whatever. So that's another waste of a fight right there too.

its the only fight that makes sense. they can cower away from the fight the fans want to see all they want. they can use the 'youre not worthy' and 'we've already beaten you' excuses all they want just to avoid the fights the fans want to see. No wonder why JDS pulled out of blackhouse

but its okay. We all know that bisping/silva would make for one hell of a match anyways. Bisping's 2 minute ring enterance of blur - song 2 will last longer than his consciousness.

the "or just soares saying it" is that not clear enough. Soares does not wants sonnen to fight silva again. Especially at this point in time. I mean he can make any excuse he wants but he's just obviously trying to protect his fighters.

Obviously they dont want to fight chael again. Why would they waste another fight with somebody who can bring the fight to silva when they could easilly gift wrap him fresh new opponents guys like munoz/bisping/or even jason freakin mcdonald?

Of course we all know those guys would never make it out of the first round against silva' date=' but since they are like the only dudes left who silva hasn't beat, who else is left? Mayhem miller? Oh wait. That's right. Soares logic. A fighter doesnt deserve a shot after winning in their first fight back so i guess that ones out the window too. Wandy/cung le?? As much as i like wanderlei, he would go night night and that wouldnt be a fight. Cung le? Hell ge has a hell of a long way to go before he ever even makes top 5

how about chael sonnen? Not only would it promise for a good fight but it would draw a hell of alot of hype and interest. Would anybody outside of england be stoked for bisping vs silva?? Let alone buy tickets for it or buy the ppv for the sole purpose of that fight? Oh hell no.

Why bother wasting sonnen's time by destroying vitor only for andy to duck again with the 'we've already beaten you' excuse. And i dont see vitor fairing off any better against silva than the first time around

its the only fight that makes sense. They can cower away from the fight the fans want to see all they want. They can use the 'youre not worthy' and 'we've already beaten you' excuses all they want just to avoid the fights the fans want to see

but its okay. We all know that bisping/silva would make for one hell of a match anyways. Bisping's 2 minute ring enterance of blur - song 2 will last longer than his consciousness.[/quote']

tl dr

Too Intelligent Didn't Read? thats what i thought. Also love how people feel the need to do empty posts like that, by implying that a few paragraphs is too much for their brain to comprehend, only to have to make the page twice as long by having to quote the whole damn thing!!! I mean come on. The size of this first page in the thread isnt getting any smaller! let's use our brains here

but yeah. this fight makes sense and should happen. anderson should stop hiding behind his managers. like i said before, he should grow a pair of balls and give them a tug. If sonnen was really no threat to silva and they were able to beat him before, why not beat him again and shut him up?? Maybe do it convincingly this time rather than getting beat on for the entire fight only to get lucky and pull one of frank mir's horse shoes out of his ***.

I don't buy the whole only 4 fights left so you aint worthy of another shot BS. Only 4 fights left and yet they are talking about Michael ****ing Bisping for god sakes. I am more interested in the preliminary weigh-ins than that fight and so is everybody else that would rather see Silva actually have to fight.

i doubt he'll give the fans the fight they want to see when it's so much easier to wait for bisping to decision mayhem and rush to sign that fight, knowing as it will be just as easy of a fight for silva as everybody else, except the one guy that he's afraid to fight after getting the brazil battered out of him while pulling off the biggest upsetting comeback of the decade!

the "or just soares saying it" is that not clear enough. soares does not wants sonnen to fight silva again. especially at this point in time. I mean he can make any excuse he wants but he's just obviously trying to protect his fighters.

obviously they dont want to fight chael again. why would they waste another fight with somebody who can bring the fight to silva when they could easilly gift wrap him fresh new opponents guys like munoz/bisping/or even jason freakin mcdonald?

of course we all know those guys would never make it out of the first round against silva' date=' but since they are like the only dudes left who silva hasn't beat, who else is left? Mayhem miller? Oh wait. that's right. Soares logic. A fighter doesnt deserve a shot after winning in their first fight back so i guess that ones out the window too. Wandy/Cung Le?? As much as i like wanderlei, he would go night night and that wouldnt be a fight. Cung le? hell ge has a hell of a long way to go before he ever even makes top 5

how about chael sonnen? not only would it promise for a good fight but it would draw a hell of alot of hype and interest. Would anybody outside of England be stoked for Bisping vs Silva?? let alone buy tickets for it or buy the PPV for the sole purpose of that fight? oh hell no. maybe just for the guys who think bisping is a prick and just want to see him KO'd but how does that draw in the real interest and the sport?

let's be honest. theres not alot of other competition at middleweight out there for him and unless somebody comes into the division and just starts cleaning house, sonnen is the most practical opponent that even stands a chance of bringing the fight to silva.

why bother wasting sonnen's time by destroying vitor only for andy to duck again with the 'we've already beaten you' excuse. and i dont see vitor fairing off any better against silva than the first time around. a vitor rematch would make no sense at all considering how one sided the last fight was. silva would knock his *** out 9 times out of 10. i could understand the vitor/silva rematch not being warranted, seeing how there was nothing controversial or convincing enough to make it seem like it would be different the second time around. I mean it's not like silva got lucky or vitor was able to beat his *** down for even a minute or whatever. So that's another waste of a fight right there too.

its the only fight that makes sense. they can cower away from the fight the fans want to see all they want. they can use the 'youre not worthy' and 'we've already beaten you' excuses all they want just to avoid the fights the fans want to see. No wonder why JDS pulled out of blackhouse

but its okay. We all know that bisping/silva would make for one hell of a match anyways. Bisping's 2 minute ring enterance of blur - song 2 will last longer than his consciousness.[/quote']

Agreed!

Archived