Cain will take down JDS easily and knock him out with ground and pound

SpawnSimmons

Why? JDS' TDD hasn't been tested like everyone thinks.. Big Country and Carwin? Those guys aren't known for their great takedowns.

Carwin is a Div. 2 National Cahmpion in wrestling. I'm sure if he thought he could take JDS down he would have. Especially since he was doing so well on the feet. Big Country has ended up taking down many of his opponents in the UFC but not JDS, I wonder why?DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT underestimate the takedown defense of JDS.

Honestly this fight is so much more competitive than people assume it to be, people think each one has a dominant suit and they will try to avoid it but in all honest.

I could see Cain getting the best of the exchanges, I could see Junior scoring takedowns. They are both really, really good everywhere. Idiots saying " Kongo clipped Cain and rocked him so will Junior" shouldn't bother discussing anything, it happens doesn't mean Kongo is the better striker and Cain as vastly improved.

Anyways like I said, Junior could do best with takedowns and Cain could do best on the feet, I think they are going to go toe to toe because they are close to equally skilled overall, and they both are really strong everywhere, we've only see Juniors offensive wrestling 3 times and he scored all 3 takedowns 1 against Big Country 2 against Carwin. He's stuffed basically every single takedown attempt that he's encountered, he has amazing defense and very underrated offense.

Cain, I believe has faster hands than Junior and utilizes some really powerful kicks that we will plan to show in the fight. I think Cain is faster, and more diverse, Junior is tighter and more powerful. Cain mixes it up in all of his fights though, every fight except the Nog fight where in my opinion won knockout of the year there, so we don't see him go in there and strictly strike like Junior therefore isn't as impressive in a way, doesn't mean he's inferior.

I think this fight will be toe to toe, guys getting rocked, takendown, combinations being throw and insane battle. After the second round Cain will still be standing and he'll have a lot more left to give than Junior and he will get more and more dominant stopping it in the 4th however he wants.

How I see it, so stoked, Same day BENDO VS GUIDA? MANNN!

Honestly this fight is so much more competitive than people assume it to be' date=' people think each one has a dominant suit and they will try to avoid it but in all honest.

I could see Cain getting the best of the exchanges, I could see Junior scoring takedowns. They are both really, really good everywhere. Idiots saying " Kongo clipped Cain and rocked him so will Junior" shouldn't bother discussing anything, it happens doesn't mean Kongo is the better striker and Cain as vastly improved.

Anyways like I said, Junior could do best with takedowns and Cain could do best on the feet, I think they are going to go toe to toe because they are close to equally skilled overall, and they both are really strong everywhere, we've only see Juniors offensive wrestling 3 times and he scored all 3 takedowns 1 against Big Country 2 against Carwin. He's stuffed basically every single takedown attempt that he's encountered, he has amazing defense and very underrated offense.

Cain, I believe has faster hands than Junior and utilizes some really powerful kicks that we will plan to show in the fight. I think Cain is faster, and more diverse, Junior is tighter and more powerful. Cain mixes it up in all of his fights though, every fight except the Nog fight where in my opinion won knockout of the year there, so we don't see him go in there and strictly strike like Junior therefore isn't as impressive in a way, doesn't mean he's inferior.

I think this fight will be toe to toe, guys getting rocked, takendown, combinations being throw and insane battle. After the second round Cain will still be standing and he'll have a lot more left to give than Junior and he will get more and more dominant stopping it in the 4th however he wants.

How I see it, so stoked, Same day BENDO VS GUIDA? MANNN![/quote']

I might not totally agree with your prediction of the outcome.Though I agree with a lot of what you said , these guys are both well rounded. I am getting sick of people saying Jds only has boxing, and that Cain is no match for Jds standing.To me this fight is a coin toss.

JDS will be dangerous early, if he can stuff some tds. but Cain has more stamina, so he will be more dangerous late.Though all it takes is for either man to get caught and it could be over , in short anything can happen in a heavyweight fight. No one seems to be predicting a submission, ya never know .I like both these guys a lot, in fact I would root for Cain against any other guy in the HW division except JDS. I DO NOT SEE THIS FIGHT GOING TO DECISION.I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SEE EITHER GUY GET DESTROYED.

Archived