Donald Cerrone Vs. Nate Diaz

kyddgr52ve

Hell yeah! That's a good fight' date=' i'm a fan of both guys, but I gotta root for Diaz in this! Even though Cerrone has a good ground game, the advantage is definitely with Diaz. Stand up wise I think that Cerrone has the advantage, but Nate has a granite chin.[/quote']

I dunno, Nate showed a HUGE striking improvement against Gomi, I'd still give Cerrone the striking advantage, but only cause he uses kicks as well as punches, but it's a close one. Diaz via UD.

Diaz has no business in the same cage with the cowboy...

Sorry fellers' date=' but Cerrone needs a more serious competition en route to a run for the title.

I'd say - Bendo.[/quote']

It's unfortunate people don't realize how corrupt of a decision he got against Guida, and how close of a fight it was against Maynard, he beat Guillard and just destroyed Gomi. He has some of the best striking and Jiu Jitsu in the division, along with cardio and heart. He's legit, people can lay and pray him but if you FIGHT Diaz, anyone at 155 is in for a challenge.

Bendo beat Cerrone twice, if he beats Guida he shouldn't have to face someone for a third time so soon, let Ben get his shot first. Cerrone vs Nate is a dream fight man, even if I agree that it should be Pettis instead of Nate or Maynard instead of Nate, it's an awesome fight.

It's unfortunate people don't realize how corrupt of a decision he got against Guida' date=' and how close of a fight it was against Maynard, he beat Guillard and just destroyed Gomi. [b']He has some of the best striking [/b]and Jiu Jitsu in the division, along with cardio and heart. He's legit, people can lay and pray him but if you FIGHT Diaz, anyone at 155 is in for a challenge.

Bendo beat Cerrone twice, if he beats Guida he shouldn't have to face someone for a third time so soon, let Ben get his shot first. Cerrone vs Nate is a dream fight man, even if I agree that it should be Pettis instead of Nate or Maynard instead of Nate, it's an awesome fight.

lol'd. Really? Are you Nick Diaz or just from the same neighborhood in Stockton?

BS!! I wanted to see Nate Diaz vs Joe Lauzon

Cerrone is too good' date=' he's gonna crush Diaz unfortunately.

^This. I have the Cowboy winning this.

Diaz vs Lauzon would be a SICK matchup[/quote']

Those would be good' date=' but Pettis vs. Barboza would be INSANE![/quote']

That would be one sick fight!

Archived