Sign in to follow this  
Big_Roy_Fan

will JDS retire after he gets the crap kicked out of him

lmao this has gone too far dude cant the moderators ban this guy?. Have u jumped on Cain's bandwagon after he humiliated ur boy?. Your the guy who thought Dan Hardy would outstrike Lytle right lololol. You fail.

lmao this has gone too far dude cant the moderators ban this guy?. Have u jumped on Cain's bandwagon after he humiliated ur boy?. Your the guy who thought Dan Hardy would outstrike Lytle right lololol. You fail.

lol your name is shannonritch1p4p..

nuff ****ing said

lol your name is shannonritch1p4p..

nuff ****ing said

whats ur point? he would beat the hell out of ur fat *** wouldnt he. You are one of the worst trolls ive ever seen. take some notes from pete atleast he gets the job done while your stuff is garbage!. i wish i had 4 thumbs so i could give ur lame *** 4 thumbs down!!

whats ur point? he would beat the hell out of ur fat *** wouldnt he. You are one of the worst trolls ive ever seen. take some notes from pete atleast he gets the job done while your stuff is garbage!. i wish i had 4 thumbs so i could give ur lame *** 4 thumbs down!!

:cool: you maaaaaaaaaad bro?

Oh' date=' it be true, son.[/quote']

JDs is an over-rated **** who beat up carwin who is good and all but cain is alot better at wrestling,

i could say JDs will win but i know cain will destroy him and i dont want ot be wrong

JDs is an over-rated **** who beat up carwin who is good and all but cain is alot better at wrestling' date='

i could say JDs will win but i know cain will destroy him and i dont want ot be wrong[/quote']

LoL Roy...

You be eating crow...

JDs is an over-rated **** who beat up carwin who is good and all but cain is alot better at wrestling' date='

i could say JDs will win but i know cain will destroy him and i dont want ot be wrong[/quote']

JDS is too fast, technical, and slick. He'll stuff a lot of them takedowns and get right back up if he does get taken down. He's gonna do this constantly and pick Cain apart on the feet until he rocks and finishes him. True story, brah.

I honestly don't see anyone other than a very meticulous Brock Lesnar being able to hold Junior down on the ground.

a lot of people are underestimating Cain's striking, if it stays on the feet doesn't mean it's a sure win for JDS, sure he has great boxing and more power, but Cain hardly ever makes mistakes, and has more diverse striking.

bahahahaha. ok. lets assume that youre not trolling. and you legitimately think that the fight will go this way, and that there is a small chance he will retire. then lets assume, for the sake of this weak thread, that you are correct in saying jds gets humiliated. and then lets use common sense and say jds is undefeated. and realize no, he wouldnt retire after his first loss. YOU EFFING MORON SORRY EXCUSE FOR A TROLL. everyone is loling at you.

lets use common sense and say jds is undefeated. and realize no' date=' he wouldnt retire after his first loss. YOU EFFING MORON SORRY EXCUSE FOR A TROLL. everyone is loling at you.[/quote']

wolverine_facepalm.gif

i want em banned too, amigo. Big Roy Fan you are a pathetic pos with no friends, no life, no hobbies, and you STILL have not found that clitoris yet, have you?

I wish I wasn't working tonight.. I'd get to see the reaction of all the Junior fans as Cain does exactly what Roy is saying.

Some of you kids need to take this fan boy forum less seriously. Insults and anger over someone saying a fighter will lose? Go outside nerds.