Sign in to follow this  
JP24

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012)

What happens if we miss an event? I missed the last one when you were banned. Does that mean that I stay even in points?

-15 points.

-15 points.

Would you mind double checking my points then, because I'm pretty sure that I got 24 points in the second to last event, which means that I should be +9 from my score right before the second to last event.

Would you mind double checking my points then' date=' because I'm pretty sure that I got 24 points in the second to last event, which means that I should be +9 from my score right before the second to last event.[/quote']

I got a lot of BS to doublecheck, I'll remember to get yours too.

Yeah' date=' I had +23 total in the Edgar / Hendo card, and then lost 15 points for not playing in the Kampmann / Alves card, so I should be +8.[/quote']

PP!!!!!

Its about time you came back, you have been missed here

CD is not the right place for you broheem

PP!!!!!

Its about time you came back' date=' you have been missed here

CD is not the right place for you broheem[/quote']

Thanks bro. Now we need to get back to business with the GSP thread.

CD blows -- had a bet going that I could get banned in less than 100 posts. Took me a little longer, but I got it done.

Okay, so I was thinking about something... Running this league is super hard, time consuming, and I don't think I can do it with my new job... So I was going to ask if anyone would like to take over and kinda swap control every trimester? This is a great prediction league IMHO, but my schedule points to me not being able to upkeep this much longer...

Anyone who may want to take over may message me, and I'll judge whether I think they can do it. I'm not just gonna drop the league if nobody steps up, but after this year, I probably won't do it again. It's mentally taxing, and I still always mess one thing or another up.

Okay' date=' so I was thinking about something... Running this league is super hard, time consuming, and I don't think I can do it with my new job... So I was going to ask if anyone would like to take over and kinda swap control every trimester? This is a great prediction league IMHO, but my schedule points to me not being able to upkeep this much longer...

Anyone who may want to take over may message me, and I'll judge whether I think they can do it. I'm not just gonna drop the league if nobody steps up, but after this year, I probably won't do it again. It's mentally taxing, and I still always mess one thing or another up.[/quote']

Yo man, I just went and made an excel document that will auto do everything... all you gotta do is fill in the predictions and who won the fight, and it does the rest, giving score for the event, previous total, and new total for each player.

It doesn't include bonuses but that's easy to add up later yourself. I can send you the document if you've got excel, and I can explain how it works?

Yo man' date=' I just went and made an excel document that will auto do everything... all you gotta do is fill in the predictions and who won the fight, and it does the rest, giving score for the event, previous total, and new total for each player.

It doesn't include bonuses but that's easy to add up later yourself. I can send you the document if you've got excel, and I can explain how it works?[/quote']

check my PM bro

Yo man' date=' I just went and made an excel document that will auto do everything... all you gotta do is fill in the predictions and who won the fight, and it does the rest, giving score for the event, previous total, and new total for each player.

It doesn't include bonuses but that's easy to add up later yourself. I can send you the document if you've got excel, and I can explain how it works?[/quote']

Dead serious!? I'll do it! How do I get excel? Because this league would be easy as cake if I could get something like that.

Can we just start over because you're way off on my score. I should have way more points.

lol u mad... No I'm trying to make accommodations right now.

juice64011 TLCBelt.png - 256

amunera - 248

SolidStateLogic - 247

AUSMMA - 240

K22UFC - 230

MIRKO_CRO_COP - 221

JP24 - 217

SteelerNation43 - 209

wingzero8717 - 209

Luvz2roll - 200

the_enigma - 199

ultimatefightingchamp - 197

_Josh_ - 192

Indiglow - 190

i_run_this - 184

sdboltz - 175

rodrodMMA92 - 172

reapers_bane - 170

Pessimist_Pete - 170

carnages41 - 165

Mr_Know_it_all - 162

BruteDion - 155

JonesyUK - 141

Doctor_Obviously - 137

MilesGunn - 129

Shuberling - 127

TheOvereem - 121

SamuraiHart - 119

ForrestGriffinFan101 - 102

KingZerxst - 102

Safe_Screen_Name - 53

washap - 42

^ ******** list with a lot of cheating and inaccurate score tabulations.

^ ******** list with a lot of cheating and inaccurate score tabulations.

i def got them cheats going on

What happened if JP loses his account bet in 2 weeks...

WTF kind of hypocrite move is that ,kicking people from league for them kind of bets then doing one yourself

What happened if JP loses his account bet in 2 weeks...

WTF kind of hypocrite move is that ' date='kicking people from league for them kind of bets then doing one yourself[/quote']

:confused:

idk thats why i bumped it.

It damn well better be. This was way too long of a wait and I guarantee that we lose a lot of guys at least for this first night of fights.

JP24 Clean up your act man, don't want to see you get perma'd.

you know your avatar is going to get you bant + you've been trolling a lot lately.

Yes. Plus he routinely cheated for himself and a few others.

And he lowered my score significantly because he hates me. I could smell the corruption as soon as this league was formed.

Yes. Plus he routinely cheated for himself and a few others.

lol are you serious?

I don't care though, I stopped sending in my picks a while ago

Was JP simply joking ?

Who cares :)

^ this

+1

Needs poll

I agree

5 star thread.

Dude I've spent a disgusting amount of time on here today... I essentially have been on for 16 hours (10 were at work)

JP isnt banned though...

Think he being lame-sauce with this though, he's got an account bet with ScottyThai for this weekends card so at least either go out on your shield on go out in glory!

If he is leaving to go to Carnivale full time then that is still weak, place reminds me of the AOL chat rooms I used to go to 12 years ago lol, plus I even saw there that a MOD had made a thread just to hate on JP??? Wild west over there!

Alexander Gustafsson vs. Thiago Silva 12

Brian Stann vs. Alessio Sakara 11

Paulo Thiago vs. Siyar Bahadurzada 8

Dennis Siver vs. Diego Nunes 6

DaMarques Johnson vs. John Maguire 9

Brad Pickett vs. Damacio Page 10

Papy Abedi vs. James Head 7

Cyrille Diabate vs. Tom DeBlass 5

Francis Carmont vs. Magnus Cedenblad 4

Reza Madadi vs. Yoislandy Izquierdo 3

Simeon Thoresen vs. Besam Yousef 2

Jason Young vs. Eric Wisely 1