Sign in to follow this  
Shuberling

I'm not your friend, buddy!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOOKmKG-bN9fJrAxwHqBE_mI0YqLKCcNeiv73eeS2hjbiRd0lWc6b-jo6h

I'm not your pal, guy.

He's not your guy, friend.

I'm not your friend, buddy.

He's not your buddy, pal!

I love that episode. South Park is P4P best cartoon.

Shube you dun did what you do on fri nights...put the work in to have others play with you but end up playing with yourself..

Aww, now here is a good friend of mine. How are you buddy?

Aww' date=' now here is a good friend of mine. How are you buddy?[/quote']

HAHaHAHAHAHa this ^ , in fact, this whole thread, for all the reasons.

Lulz' date=' been good man just grindin' away at all this music and photography stuff...you? Internetz is srs bidness remember that ;)[/quote']

Well, it seems it is. So serious that it is nothing at all to talk a ton of **** when you think someone isn't looking. You're pure class.

I'm not your pal' date=' guy.

He's not your guy, friend.

I'm not your friend, buddy.

He's not your buddy, pal!

I love that episode. South Park is P4P best cartoon.[/quote']

Lol, why do you all keep adding pal into it. They never said pal once.

Why does your Sig not say "Official Rustler" boy?

Sorry boss, I'll change it. :D

Lol' date=' why do you all keep adding pal into it. They never said pal once.

Sorry boss, I'll change it. :D[/quote']

LOL whoops! Sorry, it's been a while since I've seen it. Ok, no pal in there.

LOL whoops! Sorry' date=' it's been a while since I've seen it. Ok, no pal in there.[/quote']

No worries, you're not the only 1. Everyone seems to think pal was in there, lol.

Well' date=' it seems it is. So serious that it is nothing at all to talk a ton of **** when you think someone isn't looking. You're pure class.[/quote']

Lulz, oh you mean laughing at meme's made by disgruntled memebers? Looks like Nigma n Cayne givin bad info :rolleyes:

Lulz' date=' oh you mean laughing at meme's made by disgruntled memebers? Looks like Nigma n Cayne givin bad info :rolleyes:[/quote']

You have no idea there pal. I have screen shots of every bit of it.

You really should be ashamed of yourself. You talk an awful lot behind someones back.

You have no idea there pal. I have screen shots of every bit of it.

You really should be ashamed of yourself. You talk an awful lot behind someones back.

Bolded doesn't correlate, seeing as you aren't really the topic asides from anyone but tim n KTFO, I merely laugh and made one pass o.O...Rustling is the game and live rustling is better when it's back n forth

Bolded doesn't correlate' date=' seeing as you aren't really the topic asides from anyone but tim n KTFO, I merely laugh and made one pass o.O...Rustling is the game and live rustling is better when it's back n forth[/quote']

Want me to start posting screenshots there *******?

Let me ask you, what did Leonie ever do to you to deserve those comments you made about her?

I could not care less what you said about me, but to attack a women behind her back that has done nothing but be nice to everyone here shows the type of man you are.

Not impressed.

Let me ask you' date=' what did Leonie ever do to you to deserve those comments you made about her?

I could not care less what you said about me, but to attack a women behind her back that has done nothing but be nice to everyone here shows the type of man you are.

Not impressed.[/quote']

Though I am curious; don't re-post.

Let me ask you' date=' what did Leonie ever do to you to deserve those comments you made about her?

Not impressed.[/quote']

PM me them

Torres: "If a windowless van was called a surprise van, more people wouldn't mind going for rides in them. Everyone likes surprises."

not even a good joke

The only thing stopping me from posting that garbage is, unlike you and everyone else involved, I respect peoples personal information. Even the likes of you.

So, carry on, enjoy yourself here. Just know that the crap you said is common knowledge to is now.

The only thing stopping me from posting that garbage is' date=' unlike you and everyone else involved, I respect peoples personal information. Even the likes of you.

So, carry on, enjoy yourself here. Just know that the crap you said is common knowledge to is now.[/quote']

ok,who's personal info did I use? Not my fault pics were used.

ok' date='who's personal info did I use? Not my fault pics were used.[/quote']

But you still chose to disrespect said information.

And, really dude, Leonie? What the hell did she do to deserve that?

But you still chose to disrespect said information.

And' date=' really dude, Leonie? What the hell did she do to deserve that?[/quote']

They were posting that long before I was inv to that group and i'm sure you know that.Regardless of whether anyone commented or not it was being posted, we all did the rustling game but that was there anyway. Idk as I didn't make the pics but if you are referring to what I said i dnt really recall because the group was deleted and can't go back and look, from what I recall one was just being surprised at diff. in one pic to the other and another was a joke in bad humor with Urijah in it. I told you, if you want PM me the screenshot or what I said

I'd like to see Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Josh Barnett again :)

agreed the first fight was epic! im actually gonna go watch it well sort of watch it while i pack up my stuff for moving house