Sign in to follow this  
Shuberling

I'm not your friend, buddy!

if i can't derail... then i'll join... ok so who are all the culprits in this debacle?

shhh i took your bait move on!

so how about those red soxs?

agreed the first fight was epic! im actually gonna go watch it well sort of watch it while i pack up my stuff for moving house

reported for illegal downloading

They were posting that long before I was inv to that group and i'm sure you know that.Regardless of whether anyone commented or not it was being posted' date=' we all did the rustling game but that was there anyway. Idk as I didn't make the pics but if you are referring to what I said i dnt really recall because the group was deleted and can't go back and look, from what I recall one was just being surprised at diff. in one pic to the other and another was a joke in bad humor with Urijah in it. I told you, if you want PM me the screenshot or what I said[/quote']

There is that one, but there are others. It's really low class man. Others have apologized to her. You do what you want. I do not think she is in a very apology accepting mood anyway. But, you said some horrible things. Saying you didn't make the pics doesn't make up for the comments you made.

**** the red sox and **** baseball

;) lol

war Texas Rangers

i dont even watch baseball. that is honestly the only baseball team i know apart from the yankees.

just trying to move it on a bit

what sport do the texas rangers play?

i have the gp on dvd...

you do now... reported for denying illegal downloading.

i dont even watch baseball. that is honestly the only baseball team i know apart from the yankees.

just trying to move it on a bit

what sport do the texas rangers play?

lol i don't care too much for baseball. season is too long imo. no reason to play >100 games...

Rangers are a baseball team.

what are you from Scotland??? The rangers have lost the last 2 world series...

you do now... reported for denying illegal downloading.

lol i don't care too much for baseball. season is too long imo. no reason to play >100 games...

Rangers are a baseball team.

what are you from Scotland??? The rangers have lost the last 2 world series...

yeah Scotland. tbh i dont pay any attention to any sport really bar MMA.

but MMA is excellent in all fairness.

and if you are gonna go cry wolf on reporting you might as well do it as i can see hwne they come through and what for haha. i aint seen zip so far haha

There is that one' date=' but there are others. It's really low class man. Others have apologized to her. You do what you want. I do not think she is in a very apology accepting mood anyway. But, you said some horrible things. Saying you didn't make the pics doesn't make up for the comments you made.[/quote']

I didn't say anything worse than the Urijah and diff. comments...those were probably the worst seeing as how I didn't really get into all the memes just an occasional lol here and there and a few comments. N the comments, they were made I wasn't saying not making the pics nullifies that, but the way you said it was insinuating that I abused personal Info when all I did was comment on something that was already posted. I'm sure she isn't in an apologizing mood after all those memes i'm sure she saw n comments. We'll see. I'm done with this If I bring it up again it will be with her.

yeah Scotland. tbh i dont pay any attention to any sport really bar MMA.

but MMA is excellent in all fairness.

and if you are gonna go cry wolf on reporting you might as well do it as i can see hwne they come through and what for haha. i aint seen zip so far haha

lol yeah I thought I remembered you saying that. what's popular over there?

reported for complaining about not reporting

lol yeah I thought I remembered you saying that. what's popular over there?

reported for complaining about not reporting

no way you actually reported it haha.

Em popular over here is stuff like Rugby and Football (soccer in America) but i find them both really boring. Tennis is quite big at the moment with all of the UK claiming Andy Murray as British since he won the grand slam but he is Scottish.

British if he wins Scottish if he loses always the same with the newspapers over here haha.

no way you actually reported it haha.

Em popular over here is stuff like Rugby and Football (soccer in America) but i find them both really boring. Tennis is quite big at the moment with all of the UK claiming Andy Murray as British since he won the grand slam but he is Scottish.

British if he wins Scottish if he loses always the same with the newspapers over here haha.

lol does it tell you who reported it or does it just show you the post in question?

Soccer can be enjoyable but I since i don't follow it it's hard for me to get into the international play like fifa you know.

lmao about murray... dude is ugly for real though... that's the British in him for sure

220px-Andy_Murray_2011_Toyko.jpg

andy-murray-2011-1-16-1-20-25.jpg

lol does it tell you who reported it or does it just show you the post in question?

Soccer can be enjoyable but I since i don't follow it it's hard for me to get into the international play like fifa you know.

lmao about murray... dude is ugly for real though... that's the British in him for sure

yeah it tell's us who reported then shows us the reason and the post in question.

tbf andy is a more attractive fellow than myself i am ugly as **** haha

I didn't say anything worse than the Urijah and diff. comments...those were probably the worst seeing as how I didn't really get into all the memes just an occasional lol here and there and a few comments. N the comments' date=' they were made I wasn't saying not making the pics nullifies that, but the way you said it was insinuating that I abused personal Info when all I did was comment on something that was already posted. I'm sure she isn't in an apologizing mood after all those memes i'm sure she saw n comments. We'll see. I'm done with this If I bring it up again it will be with her.[/quote']

Hey, I sent you a screen shot buddy. Yeah, the one where you are calling her a big burly ***** and other flattering things.

I didn't say anything worse than the Urijah and diff. comments...those were probably the worst seeing as how I didn't really get into all the memes just an occasional lol here and there and a few comments. N the comments' date=' they were made I wasn't saying not making the pics nullifies that, but the way you said it was insinuating that I abused personal Info when all I did was comment on something that was already posted. I'm sure she isn't in an apologizing mood after all those memes i'm sure she saw n comments. We'll see. I'm done with this If I bring it up again it will be with her.[/quote']

Sorry Cayne....lol Meant to quote this.

lol at the serious and not so serious conversation happening simultaneously.

Sorry, Cayne and I don't mean to be too serious.

yeah it tell's us who reported then shows us the reason and the post in question.

tbf andy is a more attractive fellow than myself i am ugly as **** haha

oic lol... you guys must get a kick everytime it comes up that I reported someone then ha ha. I'm the last person that should be reporting anyone... lol

lol I've seen pics of you. perfect fap stuff. seriously though i didn't think you were ugly... i'll have to find the posts now to remind myself...

I would just like to interject and request that somebody fax or Cc me a copy of said screen shots for my files..

Also lol wtf is going on in here?

I guess there is rumors of Mariusz Pudzianowski fighting sometime int he near future... any thoughts on who he'll be fighting?

oic lol... you guys must get a kick everytime it comes up that I reported someone then ha ha. I'm the last person that should be reporting anyone... lol

lol I've seen pics of you. perfect fap stuff. seriously though i didn't think you were ugly... i'll have to find the posts now to remind myself...

uh oh. did i post a pic here? i can't remember. i remember posting pics of my tattoos but not of myself.

maybe i did i have been here too long to remember haha

I would just like to interject and request that somebody fax or Cc me a copy of said screen shots for my files..

Also lol wtf is going on in here?

I am sorry to do this, I really am. I felt the need to call out a few of the members here that were on the facebook fan page slamming myself and Leonie. I do not care what they say about me, but the comments about her are way out of line. People that want to act like a friend here, but talk **** behind someones back who has been nothing but nice to them.

Make all the meme's about me, talk all the ****, just leave people out of it that do not deserve the abuse.

****ing cowards.

Uh, that wasn't at her guy, Reads as follows

Big girls can drink too

Separate one, "I've seen it in person"...that kinda lets the reader know I was talking about seeing what i THEN described in person, I didn't say L is *insert second comment here*

i have no idea what you are talking about Buddy.

you must have saved your butt fairly quickly.

God dammit i am getting distracted from the job at hand packing for me moving this weekend.

oh well looks like minimal will be done tonight

Uh' date=' that wasn't at her guy, Reads as follows

Big girls can drink too

Separate one, "I've seen it in person"...that kinda lets the reader know I was talking about seeing what i THEN described in person, I didn't say L is *insert second comment here*[/quote']

You are so full of ****.

I guess there is rumors of Mariusz Pudzianowski fighting sometime int he near future... any thoughts on who he'll be fighting?

With any luck it will be a 45 foot tall, Automated Nuclear Neo-Human Android copy of himself, though this pudz will also have a beak that doubles as a flotation device as well as a mild understanding of algebra.

Though I am fairly certain such a titanic confrontation would result in the entire Earth being destroyed/

uh oh. did i post a pic here? i can't remember. i remember posting pics of my tattoos but not of myself.

maybe i did i have been here too long to remember haha

yeah pretty sure you posted a pic of you in a kilt... not sure though... maybe it was just of your tattoos. lol.

yeah pretty sure you posted a pic of you in a kilt... not sure though... maybe it was just of your tattoos. lol.

oh wait i remember, i did post a pic of myself. yeah a picture from my sisters wedding. I fill out a kilt nicely

I am sorry to do this' date=' I really am. I felt the need to call out a few of the members here that were on the facebook fan page slamming myself and Leonie. I do not care what they say about me, but the comments about her are way out of line. People that want to act like a friend here, but talk **** behind someones back who has been nothing but nice to them.

Make all the meme's about me, talk all the ****, just leave people out of it that do not deserve the abuse.

****ing cowards.[/quote']

Facebook page? Like PI stuff of what?

bah, nevermind. This is some srs interneting I should probably just keep out of.

71077_240550535361_5676708_n.jpg

oh wait i remember' date=' i did post a pic of myself. yeah a picture from my sisters wedding. I fill out a kilt nicely[/quote']

lmao was this a big **** joke as kilt's are open air?

You are so full of ****.

Think what you want, it's separated as two comments and one is talking about seeing it in person and the other is just saying big girls can drink...I admitted the other **** why am i gonna deny a screenshot...it blatantly shows a real life account and another as saying she can drink cause big girls can drink..

i would love to make that joke unfortunately my teenie weeenie peenie can't live up to it

lmao! It's ok I'm white too

Think what you want' date=' it's separated as two comments and one is talking about seeing it in person and the other is just saying big girls can drink...I admitted the other **** why am i gonna deny a screenshot...it blatantly shows a real life account and another as saying she can drink cause big girls can drink..[/quote']

You are making a comparison, it is clear. Not sure how you can deny that.

Anyway, you know you're wrong. She did nothing to deserve your abuse. I am done with you.

I was hoping you wouldn't ****tuck like this. Stand your ground *****.

I admitted the **** I said, not like I didn't say it, he's mad over something that wasn't even at her

Edit: He can be mad all he wants, I said **** and i wasn't drunk like Enigma...I hardly post here so it's no big deal to me I said what I said and he can overthink things if he wants...i'll talk to her about it when I feel like it

I was hoping you wouldn't ****tuck like this. Stand your ground *****.

Aren't you the little instigator? Always on the sidelines encouraging others to fall on the sword, but never quite willing to do so yourself.

Manipulate much? I am not banning anyone here. this happened elsewhere. Not going to hold anyone accountable for what took place somewhere else. But I will call them out on it.

Not to say I will cut them any breaks, cause that ship sailed.

Aren't you the little instigator? Always on the sidelines encouraging others to fall on the sword' date=' but never quite willing to do so yourself.

Manipulate much? I am not banning anyone here. this happened elsewhere. Not going to hold anyone accountable for what took place somewhere else. But I will call them out on it.

[b']Not to say I will cut them any breaks, cause that ship sailed[/b].

Why would you cut certain people breaks in the first place?

Unless you are willing to do it for everyone wheather you like them or not. Now that would be impartial and fair no.

Why would you cut certain people breaks in the first place?

Unless you are willing to do it for everyone wheather you like them or not. Now that would be impartial and fair no.

Well hey, I cut breaks on here all the time. I over look things from time to time. Some of what I do here is up to my discrescion. I reserve the right to handle situations as I see fit, and to not answer to anyone except the people at Zuffa for it.

The great thing about a privately owned forum. I do the best I can, but I am human.

Well hey' date=' I cut breaks on here all the time. I over look things from time to time. Some of what I do here is up to my discrescion. I reserve the right to handle situations as I see fit, and to not answer to anyone except the people at Zuffa for it.

The great thing about a privately owned forum. I do the best I can, but I am human.[/quote']

Fair enough im not even critiquing you it's just when people act immature and when that drama is carried over here i've seen you get a little over emotional ( just my opinion from what i've seen ) and sometimes say things i sort of disapprove of not that my dissaproval matters diddly but i see it as a waste of time dwelling on negitivity and just more fodder for trolls and haters.

Im not judging you at all and like you said everyone is human. I wouldn't even say anything if i didn't consider you somewhat of an e-friend even though i don't know you very well and we've only conversed here you've always been cool in my books.

It just pains me to see you get upset over clownshoes when that is the intent from the knuckleheads.

Fair enough im not even critiquing you it's just when people act immature and when that drama is carried over here i've seen you get a little over emotional ( just my opinion from what i've seen ) and sometimes say things i sort of disapprove of not that my dissaproval matters diddly but i see it as a waste of time dwelling on negitivity and just more fodder for trolls and haters.

Im not judging you at all and like you said everyone is human. I wouldn't even say anything if i didn't consider you somewhat of an e-friend even though i don't know you very well and we've only conversed here you've always been cool in my books.

It just pains me to see you get upset over clownshoes when that is the intent from the knuckleheads.

While I appreciate your concern, I assure you I am fine. I am passionate about these matters. Lol

Lol. You have so much insight into my intentions.

You're a ****ing ****** dude.

Well' date=' you are pretty transparent.

Strike a nerve?

Y'all a bunch of *****es.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Well' date=' you are pretty transparent.

Strike a nerve?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.[/quote']

You know I love ya, G! Just tryna have some fun:) Not trying to insult you.

lol i couldnt stop laughing the first time i saw the cars with square wheels in canada...only south park...

SouthPark%252520CanadianCar.JPG

i dunno why i thought it was so damn funny but i did lol

Canadians are dummies. WAR MURRRICA.