Sign in to follow this  
PridenUFCFTW

Who enters the octagon last between Overeem/Lesnar?

With Overeem beeing a current mutliple organization champ and the new addition hype for the UFC, and Brock a former UFC champ with a loss behind him but an UFC icon, who do you enters the octagon last?

If Brock comes in last, that's the UFCs way of saying what it really thinks of the other organisations. So we shall soon see.......

Reem should come in last.

Brock is the biggest draw the UFC has' date=' and will always be the last to enter the Octagon![/quote']

No, not always. If he heads in to a fight with JDS he will come in first. And he will lose.

If Brock comes in last' date=' that's the UFCs way of saying what it really thinks of the other organisations. So we shall soon see.......

Reem should come in last.[/quote']

I disagree. He is fighting a former champ.

I disagree. He is fighting a former champ.

Hmmm let me see now....... Current K1 and SF champ, and considered a fight sport veteran against Brock former ufc champ and still considered relatively new to mma. Yes I see where you're coming from Brock clearly has a more decorated career.........:confused:

No' date=' not always. If he heads in to a fight with JDS he will come in first. And he will lose.[/quote']

champs always enter last right?

Hmmm let me see now....... Current K1 and SF champ' date=' and considered a fight sport veteran against Brock former ufc champ and still considered relatively new to mma. Yes I see where you're coming from Brock clearly has a more decorated career.........:confused:[/quote']

well, this is Reem's UFC debut, and Brock is former UFC champ. Maybe in another org Reem would be last, but not in the UFC.

Hmmm let me see now....... Current K1 and SF champ' date=' and considered a fight sport veteran against Brock former ufc champ and still considered relatively new to mma. Yes I see where you're coming from Brock clearly has a more decorated career.........:confused:[/quote']

The UFC is the best there is, period. All those other orgs are second tier, like it or not. Brock was the Champ of this org.

champs always enter last right?

well' date=' this is Reem's UFC debut, and Brock is former UFC [b']champ[/b]. Maybe in another org Reem would be last, but not in the UFC.

You do realise that DW has recognised overmusles as SF champ and offered him a title shot to unify the belts before. But was told he'd have to wait so he took the brock fight. The UFC is not the be all end all of MMA!

It's usually the champ or the more respected fighter that comes out last. Between fighters this is a very big thing.

I see, I think Brock will be out last than just because he has been in the UFC for a while and is the former champ while Alistair is kind of the new guy on the block making the "step up into the big league"..

I see' date=' I think Brock will be out last than just because he has been in the UFC for a while and is the former champ while Alistair is kind of the new guy on the block making the "step up into the big league"..[/quote']

Ok

BTW - I'll take a sig bet with anyone who thinks Brock will enter first.

I would've taken that bet if you wasn't such a troll. I've seen some your threads and don't respect you.

If memory serves, Nick Diaz entered the ring before BJ.

Nick Diaz - Most recent SF WW Champ

BJ - Former UFC WW Champ

Seems that if you've held a title in UFC, you get priority over other former/current champs.

You do realise that DW has recognised overmusles as SF champ and offered him a title shot to unify the belts before. But was told he'd have to wait so he took the brock fight. The UFC is not the be all end all of MMA!

If memory serves' date=' Nick Diaz entered the ring before BJ.

Nick Diaz - Most recent SF WW Champ

BJ - Former UFC WW Champ

Seems that if you've held a title in UFC, you get priority over other former/current champs.[/quote']

yep, pretty simple..... and if we remember correctly, Diaz was going to be fighting for the title too.

It's Reem's first UFC fight. His accomplishments got him into the UFC, but don't make him higher up the ladder IMO, but then again, he was offered an immediate title shot.

Brock should come in last IMO.

Question: Brock's first UFC fight against Heath Herring. Who came in last? I think it was Lesnar right?

It's Reem's first UFC fight. His accomplishments got him into the UFC' date=' but don't make him higher up the ladder IMO, but then again, he was offered an immediate title shot.

Brock should come in last IMO.

Question: Brock's first UFC fight against Heath Herring. Who came in last? I think it was Lesnar right?[/quote']

Brock first UFC fight was against Frank Mir and he entered first, second fight Heath Herring also first.

hmmm let me see now....... Current k1 and sf champ' date=' and considered a fight sport veteran against brock former ufc champ and still considered relatively new to mma. Yes i see where you're coming from brock clearly has a more decorated career.........:confused:[/quote']

Brock =more money........ That is why he will always be Important. Reem is a pumped up 205,this guy was stopped by Rua and Liddell whats gonna happen when Brock GNP's this guy, his chin is suspect.The stand up might not count for anything in this match.Brock will be relentless with the take downs.Watch Brock -Mir 2 this fight will be the same.having said that if brock can't take him down (highly unlikely)he's screwed. BROCK DOES NOT LIKE TO GET HIT BUT HE DOES HAVE A DECENT CHIN.REEM MIGHT NOT HAVE THAT DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS LOOK THAT BROCK HAS,BUT COULD HE HAVE MADE IT THROUGH THAT BEATING FROM CARWIN .......HE WOULD HAVE BEEN KO'D.I THINK BROCK HAS MORE HEART AND THAT IS WHY HE WINS.DESPITE WHAT PEOPLE THINK I THINK BROCK HAS A BETTER CHANCE AGAINST JDS, REEMS CHIN IS JUST TOO SUSPECT.

My guess is Brock because he is a former UFC champ.

for sure

usually the fighter out 2nd is the better, higher ranked fighter.

and Dana isnt gunna let some guy whos making his UFC debut against his big cash crop Brock walk in 2nd

for sure

usually the fighter out 2nd is the better' date=' higher ranked fighter.[/b']

and Dana isnt gunna let some guy whos making his UFC debut against his big cash crop Brock walk in 2nd

you just said that brock is ranked higher than Reem. LOL...

With Overeem beeing a current mutliple organization champ and the new addition hype for the UFC' date=' and Brock a former UFC champ with a loss behind him but an UFC icon, who do you enters the octagon last?[/quote']

Brock is in the Red corner (last), and so he should on the grounds that AO aint fought here yet!!

did you read the 2nd part?

no way Dana would let the reem come out 2nd

if the reem comes out 2nd' date=' thats a slap in the face to brock, even if it is true[/quote']

even so, This is the UFC and in the UFC Brock is ranked higher than Overreem therefore he is coming out 2nd, right?

sure

but the "UFC rankings" gotta be a little bit biased tho' date=' dont ya think?[/quote']

for sure, considering Brock is their Cash Cow. as long as ppl are willing to buy it, they will always promote Brock and have him fight at the top of the division.

With Overeem beeing a current mutliple organization champ and the new addition hype for the UFC' date=' and Brock a former UFC champ with a loss behind him but an UFC icon, who do you enters the octagon last?[/quote']

who cares i know reem is leaving last after brock beats the piss out of him and makes him tap to strikes!

I would've taken that bet if you wasn't such a troll. I've seen some your threads and don't respect you.

I feel you man. You know why come? It's because I can't respect anyone who manages to serve up three grammatical errors in two sentences.

discuss thanx