26 Chad Griggs 11-1

27 Rob Broughton 15-7-1

28 John Olav Einemo 6-2

29 Oli Thompson 9-2

30 Edinaldo Oliveira 13-0-1

31 Lavar Johnson 15-5

Brock above the Reem?

haha ok man

for me, that one could go either way. they are going to fight tomorrow anyway so their is really no point in debating that one.

for me' date=' that one could go either way. they are going to fight tomorrow anyway so their is really no point in debating that one.[/quote']

there is a point

this is the last day we get to speculate

the Reem would beat Carwin, the Reem would beat Couture, the reem would beat Mir

there is no W on Brocks record that trumps the Reem

the Reem has way more experience

the Reem has won, and still has 3x more belts than brock has his whole life

Brock will die if he just bull rushes him and shoots right away, eatin an Uberknee

he has to use his striking (haha) to set up his takedowns

how the hell is he supposed to do that against Overeem?

plus hes a turtle

there is a point

the reem would beat carwin' date=' the reem would beat couture, the reem would beat mir

there is no w on brocks record that trumps the reem

the reem has way more experience

the reem has won, and still has 3x more belts than brock has his whole life

brock will die if he just bull rushes him and shoots right away, eatin an uberknee

how the hell is he supposed to do that against overeem?

Plus hes a turtle[/quote']

+1000

there is a point

the Reem would beat Carwin' date=' the Reem would beat Couture, the reem would beat Mir

Brock will die if he just bull rushes him and shoots right away, eatin an Uberknee

plus hes a turtle[/quote']

ok, sure. lets do it.

Brock has beat Mir, Brock has beat Couture, Brock has beat Carwin. Overeem has NOT. you cant give Overeem credit for fights he has not fought.

Overeem's last 3 wins were against Werdum, Duffee, and Roger. less impressive than Brock's resumes

UFC Chapionship > Dream, Strikeforce, K1 Championship

ok' date=' sure. lets do it.

Brock has beat Mir, Brock has beat Couture, Brock has beat Carwin. Overeem has NOT. you cant give Overeem credit for fights he has not fought.

Overeem's last 3 wins were against Werdum, Duffee, and Roger. less impressive than Brock's resumes

[b']UFC Chapionship > Dream, Strikeforce, K1 Championship[/b]

Werdum fight was rediculous, the reem won cuz you want win a fight by just droppin on your *** like werdum did. why would alistair go down there? remember fedor? he faught the smart fight and won. brock woulda went down there and got subbed.

Duffee was a huge prospect in the UFC, despite Russow and all, he was gunna be a big name in the UFC one day. the Reem obliterated him in like 16 seconds.

Rogers was bringin the fight to Fedor, sure hes a chump for the most part but the Reem made him look like the regular car repair guy he really is. he made everyone second guess rogers as a fighter at all.

the reem would destroy a 45 year old couture maybe faster than lesnar did, cmon dude you dont gotta have THAT fight to know how it would end.

Werdum fight was rediculous' date=' the reem won cuz you want win a fight by just droppin on your *** like werdum did. why would alistair go down there? remember fedor? he faught the smart fight and won. brock woulda went down there and got subbed.

Duffee was a huge prospect in the UFC, despite Russow and all, he was gunna be a big name in the UFC one day. the Reem obliterated him in like 16 seconds.

Rogers was bringin the fight to Fedor, sure hes a chump for the most part but the Reem made him look like the regular car repair guy he really is. he made everyone second guess rogers as a fighter at all.

the reem would destroy a 45 year old couture maybe faster than lesnar did, cmon dude you dont gotta have THAT fight to know how it would end.[/quote']

this might all be true but its not in the UFC and those fighters have never been top 10 heavyweights. all Lesnars opponents opponets have been top 10 heavyweights and 2 of them are still currently top 10.

if you look at my list. Lesnar beat rank # 5 & 6. Overeem beat Rank 13.

even if Overeem would have beat Couture, the fact he he didnt so I cant rank him based off what he has not done.

that being said. Brock vs. Overeem is a legit match-up. and overeem probably is the favorite in this matchup.

after tomorrow night my opinion of who ranks higher at HW will be correct.

+1

this might all be true but its not in the UFC and those fighters have never been top 10 heavyweights. all Lesnars opponents opponets have been top 10 heavyweights and 2 of them are still currently top 10.

if you look at my list. Lesnar beat rank # 5 & 6. Overeem beat Rank 13.

even if Overeem would have beat Couture' date=' the fact he he didnt so I cant rank him based off what he [b']has not[/b] done.

that being said. Brock vs. Overeem is a legit match-up. and overeem probably is the favorite in this matchup.

i respect your views on this situation and all i can say is we will see tomoro

war overeem!

i respect your views on this situation and all i can say is we will see tomoro

war overeem!

yea I respect your view as well, I Cant wait for these guys to settle it themselves. It's going to be an awesome Fight!!!!

Werdum fight was rediculous' date=' the reem won cuz you want win a fight by just droppin on your *** like werdum did. why would alistair go down there? remember fedor? he faught the smart fight and won. [b']brock woulda went down there and got subbed.[/b]

the reem would destroy a 45 year old couture maybe faster than lesnar did, cmon dude you dont gotta have THAT fight to know how it would end.

I disagree, Brock would've went down there and beat a hole in Werdum's head, he would stay chest on chest with him and crush his skull with those XXXXL gloves.

there is a point

the Reem would beat Carwin' date=' the Reem would beat Couture, the reem would beat Mir

plus hes a turtle[/quote']

Can you say, "The Reem" a little more, not sure you've proven your fanboy status yet.

1. Junior Dos Santos

2. Cain Velasquez

3. Alistair Overeem

4. Brock Lesnar

5. Frank Mir

6. Josh Barnett

7. Fabricio Werdum

8. Shane Carwin

9. Daniel Cormier

10. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira

One of the hardest divisions to rank, with so many fighters who have been inactive/injured and not fought each other.... Kongo, Fedor, Bigfoot arguably deserve a place in the top 10

EDIT: didn't realise the thread was just UFC hw's lol