Sign in to follow this  
JON_KO_DOE860

what are some flaws about your favorite fighter that you will love to change?

rampage-i wish he will get with the program and start using more tools like takedowns to set up the KO blows standing also str8 punches especially the jab because his kicks are worst than henderson

pat barry- not my favorite fighter but a likable guy this man will be a threat to anyone if he could sprawl and brawl and had a good ground game

Hendo - I wish he would work on submissions utilizing his wrestling.

Anderson Silva - i wish he would on his wrestling game a bit.

Sonnen - I wish he would work on some bjj.

May be a mute point but.... Brock - I wish he would work on his standup. lol.

poor o brock i wish he stop trying to stand up with these guys lol and just bullrush the takedown

sonnen show a tight *** arm triangle

sonnen showed a tight *** arm triangle

Most of these aren't really flaws as i see it but things i'd like to see more of...

Aldo - I'd like to see him use his grappling a little more.

Bendo - I'd like to see him pass guard more and set-up submissions.

Palhares - Greater variety of submissions besides leglocks.

Rampage - Footwork/angles, Roundhouse kicks, Offensive wrestling+GnP

Frank Mir....he talks so much you would think he would have a better jaw. Bro, get the fight to the mat and sub em.

Carwin.....quit getting smaller. You can have decent cardio at 265 and use those mac trucks you call fists to put people to sleep.

Bas Rutten.....come out of retirement and teach these youngsters a thing or two.

carwin and big country survived the onslaught for 15 minutes' date=' cain got hit by 1 punch and fell down and turtled up worse then lesnar[/quote']

Cain didn't turtle up. He was faceplanted, Yes! but he was at least trying to turn towards JDS, so it's not like he was Lesnar against in his last 2 fights.

SHOGUN - Wish he worked on his cardio and shape.

BIG NOG - Stop thinking he has a great stand up. Work on TD and do what you do best on the ground.

MAIA - Work harder on his stand up

SHOGUN - Wish he worked on his cardio and shape.

BIG NOG - Stop thinking he has a great stand up. Work on TD and do what you do best on the ground.

MAIA - Work harder on his stand up

I dunno man, Big Nog did rock Mir pretty hard, and Maia's standup has improved heaps. Take his fight with Munoz for example (even tho he did loose).

Anderson Silva - (my favorite fighter ever) I wish Silva would fight (and hopefully beat) Belfort, Sonnen, Henderson. I think he need to beat those guys again so they can STFU!

Rampage- Needs to use more leg kicks. He has powerful kicks as you can see in the countdown shows and what not. Also I wish he wouldn't glitch out in interviews. Makes me think he's a robot. Lol.

Chael Sonnen- Sub defense. Other than that he's a comical genius.

rampage-i wish he will get with the program and start using more tools like takedowns to set up the KO blows standing also str8 punches especially the jab because his kicks are worst than henderson

pat barry- not my favorite fighter but a likable guy this man will be a threat to anyone if he could sprawl and brawl and had a good ground game

I say rampage aswell, his kicks are decent enough to help set up his punches but he never uses them. He has the talent but he's too stubborn, he parted with his best coach L gibson because his management were involved in telling him how to fight? WTF is that? :confused:

not my favorite fight not even top 20 but brock- he needs to force the takedown more and stop being so tight and tentative loosen up brock

tiago alvez-ground and sub offence

tiago silva stop use animal roids and come back to ufc

stphen struve- use that reach work on power and head kick and front kicks add some muscle

not my favorite fight not even top 20 but brock- he needs to force the takedown more and stop being so tight and tentative loosen up brock

tiago alvez-ground and sub offence

tiago silva stop use animal roids and come back to ufc

stphen struve- use that reach work on power and head kicks and front kicks add some muscle

I say rampage aswell' date=' his kicks are decent enough to help set up his punches but he never uses them. He has the talent but he's too stubborn, he parted with his best coach L gibson because his management were involved in telling him how to fight? WTF is that? :confused:[/quote']

WTF are you serious? wow rampage is a lazy mother****er he just relies on the power but my favorite fighter is pride rampage and champion rampage

G-Sot - Improve on takedowns, know when to stop striking

GSP - do I need to say more?

Machida - Better chin? He doesn't have that many flaws, I guess be a bit more aggressive (eg. Rampage fight so he doesn't lose a decision like that again)

Faber - Don't eat so many punches (eg. Cruz fight)

Noke - better ground game, but he has so much room to grow

WTF are you serious? wow rampage is a lazy mother****er he just relies on the power but my favorite fighter is pride rampage and champion rampage

What part of my post don't you agree with?

Pat Berry if he drops to LHW get his TDD better he would no doubt beat any body in the division and be the champ.

Brock Lesnar if got his **** right and worked on his stand up but instead of that he retired.

BJ Penn if get his desire and heart back in the game oh and gets his stamina better he would be a champion again.

thats all for now :cool:

didn't know he let lance go

Rampage is my favourite fighter but I've lost some respect for him after that, don't see how he could side with his management over lance who's been his best trainer, apparently they wanted to control his training and lance said no.