"ill eat one to to give him one"

adamknockoutnoeller

words from koscheck himself.....i dont believe pierce will win since i think kos has slight better stand up and no doubt superior wrestling even though thats pierce's strongest aspect. BUT imagine if kos eats one similar to hendricks vs fitch how hilarious would that be? i like kos and fitch and respect them but kos is due for a knockout loss and how funny would it be if it was just like the fitch fight. Would you wanna see this? Discuss :D

words from koscheck himself.....i dont believe pierce will win since i think kos has slight better stand up and no doubt superior wrestling even though thats pierce's strongest aspect. BUT imagine if kos eats one similar to hendricks vs fitch how hilarious would that be? i like kos and fitch and respect them but kos is due for a knockout loss and how funny would it be if it was just like the fitch fight. Would you wanna see this? Discuss :D

I don't hate Koscheck or anything like that but believe me when I say that would make my night.

I don't hate Koscheck or anything like that but believe me when I say that would make my night.

^This is why i made this thread lol.....i have alll the respect in the world for koscheck but sometimes ppl wanna see a guy a get ko'd, i personally like josh but u cant tell me the paulo thiago fight was a hilarious ending

^This is why i made this thread lol.....i have alll the respect in the world for koscheck but sometimes ppl wanna see a guy a get ko'd' date=' i personally like josh but u cant tell me the paulo thiago fight was a hilarious ending[/quote']

That quote in the title, is that from the Countdown show?

Koscheck has some very underrated striking, idiots said Rumble was the best striker in the division when Koscheck clearly outstruck him and for who wants to whine about the eye pokes, Koscheck eye was poked first and he outstruck Johnson clearly before and after the eyepokes all the same.

Just wait for it, Koscheck is going to get another knockout.

Koscheck has some very underrated striking' date=' idiots said Rumble was the best striker in the division when Koscheck clearly outstruck him and for who wants to whine about the eye pokes, Koscheck eye was poked first and he outstruck Johnson clearly before and after the eyepokes all the same.

Just wait for it, Koscheck is going to get another knockout.[/quote']

Kos isn't underrated at all. He's got a big loopy right hand and that's it. If he wasn't so athletic his standup would be complete garbage.

Kos isn't underrated at all. He's got a big loopy right hand and that's it. If he wasn't so athletic his standup would be complete garbage.

Athleticism is a skill not a gift and the best striker is the most effective not the most technical. I'm sure he'd mess up a lot of " superior" strikers if he chose to stand with them and why? Because of his fighting skills.

i agree with you somewhat because his striking game is based of his big looping right hand, but in his last fight he showed some improved striking using a jab and some uppercuts that hurt hughes. That being said his athletism does help him get away with some very minor holes in his game but also his power makes you have to respect his stand up cause one perfect shot could change the fight.

Archived