How many tacos does nick diaz need to eat in order to beat Condit

shinyaaoki

Wtf is this... That's racist' date=' man. How would you feel if someone asked something like that about YOU? How would your family feel...?[/quote']

Everyone eats food dude chill out...Dont be a taco eater hater cause i luv eating tacos.And potatoes and hamburger lol

And how many comments say stuff like.Thats where all the tax money went, towards the picture of the class room of half mexican citizens.Or take a picture of that same class in the same school in current times, bet it went from 20 percent american to 1 percent since then.Etc......

What are you talking about. Taco's are racist?

No no no taco's are delicious.

Pink taco's are the best though.

As a 1/2 Mexican I dont get offended by the Taco comments. I love tacos so whatever.. I also like the why do mexicans wear their hate flipped up? To store tacos..Joke.. **** offends me or Beaner because I know your trying to offend me if you say it.

Pink Tacos are delicious..

None of you guys could tell that I was being facetious? Aren't these forums inundated with Trolls? I thought it was pretty clear. Who acts like that these days? What year is this again?

Why dont you put the Facetious quotation marks on your posts.

You know somethings dont translate well in type

Just like sarcasm.

None of you guys could tell that I was being facetious? Aren't these forums inundated with Trolls? I thought it was pretty clear. Who acts like that these days? What year is this again?

To be fair, these forums are also inundated with morons and haters as well as people that will literally complain about anything and everything. It's difficult to discern the difference sometimes, unless you really know the poster.

as a 1/2 mexican i dont get offended by the taco comments. i love tacos so whatever.. I also like the why do mexicans wear their hate flipped up? To store tacos..joke.. **** offends me or beaner because i know your trying to offend me if you say it.

Pink tacos are delicious..

duh! ;)

but seriously, UFC needs to test for taco abuse amung it's roster (Glances at Big Roy)

None, in fact, if Diaz stopped eating today, he'd still beat Condit.

Condit is going to hit Diaz with everything but the kitchensink and wonder how it's possible that he's gassed and has bruised knuckles and Diaz is still coming at him.

Far more dangerous men than Carlos Condit have worn themselves out on Diaz. If I were GSP I wouldn't train a single martial arts technique from now on but just work on my cardio. Fighting Nick Diaz is a horrible experience, the dude just will not break. Supposedly it's like 25 minutes of nonstop working the heavy bag.:D

None' date=' in fact, if Diaz stopped eating today, he'd still beat Condit.

Condit is going to hit Diaz with everything but the kitchensink and wonder how it's possible that he's gassed and has bruised knuckles and Diaz is still coming at him.

Far more dangerous men than Carlos Condit have worn themselves out on Diaz. If I were GSP I wouldn't train a single martial arts technique from now on but just work on my cardio. Fighting Nick Diaz is a horrible experience, the dude just will not break. Supposedly it's like 25 minutes of nonstop working the heavy bag.:D[/quote']

Far more dangerous men? Like whom?

how this fight goes..

you see the difference between an elite striker in nick diaz vs a mediocre kickboxer in condit

if it goes to the ground..

you see an elite real black belt BJJ artist vs a purple belt gaidojitsu(lol i know) in condit

it will be like someone who has been fighting for 10 years vs someone who has been fighting for 1 year, there will be a clear image of condit being outclassed in every single aspect of the game.

the only people with a chance against Diaz are LnP artists who will try to edge out a decision win

Look, I like Nick Diaz as much as the next guy, but you're crazy if you don't think this will be a competitive fight. This is the fight real MMA fans has been praying for, and I don't care who wins! Stop trying to spoil this for us. I wish people would stop trying to denigrate one fighter or the other and just try to enjoy what will surely be a spectacle.

Archived