Sickest dunk of all time?

cruz2990

Its alrite but not the best I can think of many that are better than that one. Besides since it was at the Olympics that brings it down a bit since it was against inferrior competition.:cool:

He dunked over a 7+ footer in game. It's absolutely insane to think about no matter what the competition was. And you haven't posted one that has been remotely close to it, until you do, this will remain the greatest dunk of all time.

He dunked over a 7+ footer in game. It's absolutely insane to think about no matter what the competition was. And you haven't posted one that has been remotely close to it' date=' until you do, this will remain the greatest dunk of all time.[/quote']

Here are the the greatest dunks of all time buddy Mr know it all and guess what the pathetic dunk that you call number one is nowhere to be found. I wouldnt even rank that one in my top 20, also take a wild guess which one is number one on that list. Look for yourself...:cool:

Clyde Drexler dunking from the free throw line DURING A GAME. It looked so smooth and effortless. They didn't call him "The Glide" for nothing.

Here are the the greatest dunks of all time buddy Mr know it all and guess what the pathetic dunk that you call number one is nowhere to be found. I wouldnt even rank that one in my top 20' date=' also take a wild guess which one is number one on that list. Look for yourself...:cool:

[/quote']

Mine was # 8. :D

Agreed' date=' that's what I was gonna say.[/quote']

Vince Carter's Olympic dunk was the first thing that I thought of when I saw this thread title.

That is a sick dunk I got to be honest, the Vince Carter of a few years back defenitly one the gretest dunkers of all time.

Blake Griffin had a pretty sick dunk over Kendrick Perkins last night for those of you that did not see it check the link below out. Its okay but not the best in my opinion.

My personal best is Jordan over Ewing see below.

Speaking of the Clippers, thought this was better than the Griffin dunk

Here are the the greatest dunks of all time buddy Mr know it all and guess what the pathetic dunk that you call number one is nowhere to be found. I wouldnt even rank that one in my top 20' date=' also take a wild guess which one is number one on that list. Look for yourself...:cool:

[/quote']

LOL just cause a youtube video leaves it out doesn't mean anything. For all I know you could have made this video. Half this weren;t even good at all. Hell you could take the top 10 Lebron dunks and they would surpass these 10. Vince's is still 10x better than all these.

Archived