ufc 143 weak card!!

WaSupGuy

I think the main event will be awesome and a guaranteed fight but the rest of the ppv card looks weak and less interesting when compared with recent past events. Kos vs Peirce and Roy vs Werdum ...................................................MEH.

IK this is only on paper and anything can happen but it doesnt look that good.

I think the main event will be awesome and a guaranteed fight but the rest of the ppv card looks weak and less interesting when compared with recent past events. Kos vs Peirce and Roy vs Werdum ...................................................MEH.

lololol

i disagree

G-Row I respect you as a moderator and a poster and I love the ufc but I dont think overall this card is as strong as previous cards have been

Hey man, you are entitled to your opinion, and entitled to express them. For sure.

No offense taken.

I like the card.

HAhah really why so' date=' are you telling me roy vs werdum or kos vs perice sound as good or as interesting as rumble vs vitor or edson vs barbosa???[/quote']

just because its not as good as another card doesn't make it a bad one....i think you meant Etim vs Barboza.

Diaz Condit - possible FOTY

Werdum Roy - interesting as **** to me. Good matchup.

Kos Pierce - Kos is definitely the favorite but chance to get another WW in the mix with Mike

Barao Jorgensen - ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME (good fight :D)

Herman Starks - should be a good fight.

Rumble vs Vitor? Dude couldn't even make weight.

143 is a great card.

Im not talkin about the fight that happened Im talking about the hype, excitement and interest that the fight match up carried which I dont see with the rest of the card except for the main event. IK anything can happen but recently ufc ppv cards have had at least 3 fights with the qualities mentioned, I dont see that with this card.

just because its not as good as another card doesn't make it a bad one....i think you meant Etim vs Barboza.

Diaz Condit - possible FOTY

Werdum Roy - interesting as **** to me. Good matchup.

Kos Pierce - Kos is definitely the favorite but chance to get another WW in the mix with Mike

Barao Jorgensen - ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME (good fight :D)

Herman Starks - should be a good fight.

^True and ya lol, but thats my point tho, recent ufc cards at least 3 fights have been interesting and excting matchups but I feel as if this card is not as good as the ufc has been making of late. Main event will be great but the rest of the card doesnt hold up, can you compare 143 to 140, 139, 142 etc.

^True and ya lol' date=' but thats my point tho, recent ufc cards at least 3 fights have been interesting and excting matchups but I feel as if this card is not as good as the ufc has been making of late. Main event will be great but the rest of the card doesnt hold up, can you compare 143 to 140, 139, 142 etc.[/quote']

I think we got the 3...

Diaz Condit, Scott Renan ( don't underestimate this fight, its gonna be a war ), Big Roy Werdum. I got no problem with this card.

Maybe 39, 40,42 were better cards but that was 1 of the sickest stretches in ufc history imo.

I love this card, Diaz-Condit will undoubtedly be amazing, Nelson-Werdum I can see goin either way both have fantastic ground games but Nelson definatley has the superior striking. Kos-Pierce, I agree Kos should've gotten a higher ranked opponent but this should still be an entertaining fight, the prelims are lookin good too.

Your thought sucks bro.

I love this card' date=' Diaz-Condit will undoubtedly be amazing, Nelson-Werdum I can see goin either way both have fantastic ground games but Nelson definatley has the superior striking. Kos-Pierce, I agree Kos should've gotten a higher ranked opponent but this should still be an entertaining fight, the prelims are lookin good too.[/quote']

Barao vs Jorgensen could be a war too!

Archived