Rousimar Palhares causes compound fracture of Isaiah Ordiz's femur during pracitce.

Technique

http://www.sportsinferno.com/threads/106012-Gruesome-MMA-Injury-%28NSFW%29

This is messed up.

Apparently Isaiah was sparing with Rousimar and didn't tap. Well this is what happens. You have to click on show the link to see the injury. One of the worst sports related injuries I have ever seen.

Lesson learned the hard way, when Paul Harris puts you in a leg log you ****ing tap!!

Warning NSFL

Here is the link that forwarded me to the forum where this was posted: http://deadspin.com/5880935/heres-the-most-gruesome-mma-injury-weve-ever-seen-and-were-going-to-go-throw-up-now

Not interested in looking at it.

Anyone breaking someone's limb in MMA is doing something wrong.

Yes Frank Mir' date=' I'm talking to you.[/quote']

This is far worse, this is a compound fracture, which means the bone is protruding from the skin. And that's sugar coating it.

I looked at the pic' date=' it didn't seem real.

The bone was was so far out it wasn't even funny.[/quote']

If you look at his other leg, the bone length matches up. I can't comment on the legitimacy of the picture because I didn't take it, but it looks real enough to me.

http://www.sportsinferno.com/threads/106012-Gruesome-MMA-Injury-%28NSFW%29

This is messed up.

Apparently Isaiah was sparing with Rousimar and didn't tap. Well this is what happens. You have to click on show the link to see the injury. One of the worst sports related injuries I have ever seen.

Lesson learned the hard way' date=' when Paul Harris puts you in a leg log you ****ing tap!!

Warning NSFL

Here is the link that forwarded me to the forum where this was posted: http://deadspin.com/5880935/heres-the-most-gruesome-mma-injury-weve-ever-seen-and-were-going-to-go-throw-up-now[/quote']

OMFG - That is one of the sickest thing I've ever seen. If this is reported to be real by a major media outlet then I'll fully believe it. I'm literally in shock.

I wonder if Sonnen finds this BJJ gay.

Oh and WAR Toquinho !!!

OMFG - That is one of the sickest thing I've ever seen. If this is reported to be real by a major media outlet then I'll fully believe it. I'm literally in shock.

I wonder if Sonnen finds this BJJ gay.

Oh and WAR Toquinho !!!

Yeah Bubba i dont think its real. Can we get someone in here to confirm if this is real or possible? Where is Doc Obviously?

I'm looking around for other sources' date=' but can't seem to find one, I may have jumped the gun in posting this, and it may be fake.[/quote']

I'm searching as well with no luck. It's really hard to believe as it looks like a GREAT WHITE SHARK ATE HIS ****ING LEG.

Humans should be incapable of doing that to each other. Then again, Palhares probably isn't human.

Let me repeat' date=' it looks like a GREAT WHITE SHARK ATE HIS ****ING LEG.[/quote']

Haha yeah, it is hard to believe now that I've thought about it for a while. But initially with the pictures of Palhares looking like the monster that he is, and his history I didn't think anything of it.

Haha yeah' date=' it is hard to believe now that I've thought about it for a while. But initially with the pictures of Palhares looking like the monster that he is, and his history I didn't think anything of it.[/quote']

According to Cage Potato, it's fake.

http://www.cagepotato.com/urban-legend-alert-rousimar-palahares-being-unfairly-blamed-for-a-leg-breaking-he-didnt-commit/

This...hes probly asking someone to call the guy to say "you should have tapped"

Hahaha.

Toquinho's trainer: hey Isaiah, you should have tapped to Palhares

Isaiah: WTF are you talking about?

Toquinho's trainer: just say it.

Isaiah: why?

Toquinho's trainer: Palhares is standing right behind me, please say you should have tapped.

Isaiah: I should have tapped

That pic screams fake.

I agree 100%. If you did something like that during sparring, I am almost completely sure you would be asked to leave permanently no matter what country you are in. I can't stand Palhares anyhow he is the kind of guy who would break a training partners leg, but I can't see how enough force could be applied from any angle to cause a tear through all layers of fresh, producing an exposed femur that is clean as a whistle. The picture is definitly artwork, the injury MIGHT have taken place, but lets not forget here the femur is one of the most well constructed bones in our bodies and doesn't just rip through flesh upon application of manpower alone. I call BS as well

I agree 100%. If you did something like that during sparring' date=' I am almost completely sure you would be asked to leave permanently no matter what country you are in. I can't stand Palhares anyhow he is the kind of guy who would break a training partners leg, but I can't see how enough force could be applied from any angle to cause a tear through all layers of fresh, producing an exposed femur that is clean as a whistle. The picture is definitly artwork, the injury MIGHT have taken place, but lets not forget here the femur is one of the most well constructed bones in our bodies and doesn't just rip through flesh upon application of manpower alone. I call BS as well[/quote']

We figured that out, as I said earlier my fanboyism of Toquinho clouded my judgement. On a serious note, if there is any human that could do that to another, I don't wanna know about it.

It looks fake' date=' the amount of force that would be needed for his bone to rip through the skin.. [/quote']

There is literally ZERO strength needed to rip a broken bone through the skin. LOL, use your brain, will ya?

Once a bone is broken, the thing is ****ing broken! ...and it's sharp.

There is literally ZERO strength needed to rip a broken bone through the skin. LOL' date=' use your brain, will ya?

Once a bone is broken, the thing is ****ing broken! ...and it's sharp.[/quote']

did you see the pic? it was broken at the joint. like his whole knee was seperated....Thats nearly impossible to do unless your sitting there cranking on the dude's leg for a couple hours.

Archived