ufc main event theme

PeterCat

Guys is anyone know what is the name of the song which is always at the very beggining (about 3 first minutes) of the UFC events when the cameras show audience when Goldie and Joe are talking about fightcards. It is not Face the pain and it is not this Roman chorus which occurs in the intro. It`s something totally different. The part of this song is also Main Event theme. Please help me.

Greetings from Poland. UFC rules!!

I can't stand any of the songs they use so I am of no help to you in this area.

lol

I agree. Their music is ****ing ****' date=' but they save the very worst of it for the weigh ins. It's appalling.[/quote']

Yeah, that weigh in music is ****ing tragic. It's pointless, played too loud and just makes the whole thing a lot worse than it would be. If they stopped playing it maybe Rogan wouldn't need to shout all the bloody time.

Guys please liking or disliking UFC music isn`t the point of this thread. In my opinion music is fine espacially this song which I don`t know the title of it. So please can anybody help me?

Greetings from Poland. UFC rules!!

Junior Dos Santos, Forrest Griffin, Michael Bisping, GSP, BJ Penn rule!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah baby!!

song which is always at the very beggining (about 3 first minutes) of the UFC events when the cameras show audience when Goldie and Joe are talking about fightcards. It is not Face the pain and it is not this Roman chorus which occurs in the intro. It`s something totally different. The part of this song is also Main Event theme.

No man Stemm occurs in the UFC event intro and I`m looking of the song which occurs when the show has already started. It`s at the very begging of it in the background of Goldie`s and Rogan`s chat about the fightcard and then occurs in the Main Event of the evening intro for example before Liddell vs Rampage on the UFC 71

Archived