Btw, that UFC on Fox 2 intro...

||LastManStanding||

I knew it was the Green Mile voice.... "Yes boss, up next boss is Nick diaz - walking the mile"

Also those robots were ****ing awful.. its typical american, lets make everything explode and something happen every 0.5 seconds incase we loose their attention"

Bad times.

Me probaly being nerdy' date=' but I thought the robots fighting were cool! I thought it was going to be an advert for that Hugh Jackman film "Real Steel". :D[/quote']

Yeah they are not that bad. I also thought it was for that movie at first. Oh and it's kinda weird to hear NFL music being played during a UFC event but at the same time it's kinda cool I guess.

I knew it was the Green Mile voice.... "Yes boss' date=' up next boss is Nick diaz - walking the mile"

Also those robots were ****ing awful.. its typical american, lets make everything explode and something happen every 0.5 seconds incase we loose their attention"

Bad times.[/quote']

Please refrain from comments like this. Typical American? Pretty insulting.

Yeah they are not that bad. I also thought it was for that movie at first. Oh and it's kinda weird to hear NFL music being played during a UFC event but at the same time it's kinda cool I guess.

It is not the nfl music. It is fox sports music. They use it for all sports.

^but the UFC is going along with it... If they didn't want the format they wouldn't have done it....

That panel at the start of the event was surper grey!

I'm sure they had no choice. FOX is pretty much doing them a favor by putting the UFC on their channel. It's a big channel and it's a big opportunity for the UFC to get them into the mainstream.

MMA = One of the toughest and most exciting sports in the world

MMA Fighters = some of the most gifted, interesting, and tough men/women in the world

MMA Fans = some of the most whiny, nit-picky bunch of *****es I've ever had the displeasure of associating myself with.

Don't like the robots? **** off

Don't like FOX? **** off

Don't like the UFC going mainstream? **** off

^ little upset there buddy... That's ok let it all out....

I intend not to watch another FOX event....

Not mad - annoyed. Just sick of the little baby girl ******** that people keep crying about. This isn't to you Kranga, but if so many people hate the UFC and what's been going on, go watch something else. It's as simple as that.

I know what you are saying... But as a lover of MMA and not a particular company, I feel it is my duty as a staunch MMA fan to say how I feel aboot the UFC and what they are doing to my art...

I guess ppl who are passionate don’t want there sport to go the way of boxing

I know what you are saying... But as a lover of MMA and not a particular company' date=' I feel it is my duty as a staunch MMA fan to say how I feel aboot the UFC and what they are doing to my art...

I guess ppl who are passionate don?t want there sport to go the way of boxing[/quote']

true but honestly, due to their track record i trust the UFC atm.

MMA Fighters = some of the most gifted' date=' interesting, and tough men/women in the world

MMA Fans = some of the most whiny, nit-picky bunch of *****es I've ever had the displeasure of associating myself with.

Don't like FOX? **** off

Don't like the UFC going mainstream? **** off[/quote']

+100000

there just mad because its assoiciated with american sports and there all hatera of america and what it represents. i mean get over yourselves the UFC and fox dont give 2 ***** what you wanna complain about, if your gonna stop watching the UFC especially FREE ****ing fights because they use the same intro on fox for mma as they do for other sports on fox then you shouldnt be a fan anyways and YOU make the sport look bad. a bunch of *****ing little kids, you dont like it then dont watch it simple as that.

im not saying its the greatest format but i think its pretty cool and i dont tune in to watch the intro i watch the fights. dont be jealous that the UFC is an american based company and your countries have nothing relavent to even care about. every chance you get you say seppos, your all HATERS.

I know what you are saying... But as a lover of MMA and not a particular company' date=' I feel it is my duty as a staunch MMA fan to say how I feel aboot the UFC and what they are doing to my art...

I guess ppl who are passionate don?t want there sport to go the way of boxing[/quote']

if you were a passionate fan youd apreciate the fact that the UFC's parterniship with fox will present many more oppurtunities to watch FREE fights and bigger ones at that, not complain because theres fighting robots for literally 5 ****ing seconds. also its the same as other fox sports so why would they change what theyve been doing for a few ppl who wana find anything they can to ***** about. there using the same format so they can help transition other sports fans who watch baseball, football, basketball etc. on fox to watch the UFC and make it feel familiar with them, there gonna gain TOONS of fans with these tactics and im more than certain there willing to lose a few complainers to gain potentially millions of fans and increase the revenue of fighters and grow the sport. fox is were its at financially for a reason and i want whats best for the ufc and the fighters not a couple of whiners.

MMA Fighters = some of the most gifted' date=' interesting, and tough men/women in the world

Don't like FOX? **** off

Don't like the UFC going mainstream? **** off[/quote']

You don't understand what this forum is for.

P.S.- The second choice after the robots was a video of Dana ****ing the fans in the ***.

This could be a good thing... the ppv's are staying the way they were aren't they? As the fans who watch fox shows decide to order a ppv, they will see they are completely different (and better), and that will spread, slowly more and more people will know about the ppv's being better then the fox shows and take a look.

maybe.

This could be a good thing... the ppv's are staying the way they were aren't they? As the fans who watch fox shows decide to order a ppv' date=' they will see they are completely different (and better), and that will spread, slowly more and more people will know about the ppv's being better then the fox shows and take a look.

maybe.[/quote']

So movie producers should issue horrible previews; that way people will go see the movie and tell others that the movie is better than the preview suggests...

:rolleyes:

if you were a passionate fan youd apreciate the fact that the UFC's parterniship with fox will present many more oppurtunities to watch FREE fights and bigger ones at that' date=' not complain because theres fighting robots for literally 5 ****ing seconds. also its the same as other fox sports so why would they change what theyve been doing for a few ppl who wana find anything they can to ***** about. [b']there using the same format so they can help transition other sports fans who watch baseball, football, basketball etc. [/b]on fox to watch the UFC and make it feel familiar with them, there gonna gain TOONS of fans with these tactics and im more than certain there willing to lose a few complainers to gain potentially millions of fans and increase the revenue of fighters and grow the sport. fox is were its at financially for a reason and i want whats best for the ufc and the fighters not a couple of whiners.

First bold part - LOL you fing srs.... Like I give a **** aboot free events... I stream and DL them anyway... I really could care less aboot three free crap fights... Rather go support local MMA....

2nd bold

As for them using the same format as bball, ect... Are they forgetting MMA is a world sport that is not only followed by lame seppo's, we don't watch seppo sports cuase they suck ***...

It is a pity, they will loss aTONE of fans from this....

Archived