Whats next for Bisping?

mmafan82

After watching the fights with Mayhem and Sonnen, Bisping to me has proven himself that he can hold his own against top contenders. My respect has gone up and my interest in his fights has gone up as well. The question now is where does Bisping go from here? I think Bisping still wants to be active as a fighter. He already has 2 fights under his belt for this year so I am assuming that will fight 2 more times based upon the fighting scheduling of the UFC. Here are some fighters that I would love to see him fight.

Vitor Belfort: Coming off a hard fought win in Brazil. Combination of speed and power in his hands.

Mark Munoz: When he returns from injury I think this fight makes the most sense since Bisping replaced him.

Alan Belcher: In my opinion this middleweight is probably one of the most underrated fighter. Very strong, and well rounded. Would love to see this fight

Yushin Okami: top 5 middleweight fighter who fought and lost for the title.

What do you guys think?

After watching the fights with Mayhem and Sonnen' date=' Bisping to me has proven himself that he can hold his own against top contenders. My respect has gone up and my interest in his fights has gone up as well. The question now is where does Bisping go from here? I think Bisping still wants to be active as a fighter. He already has 2 fights under his belt for this year so I am assuming that will fight 2 more times based upon the fighting scheduling of the UFC. Here are some fighters that I would love to see him fight.

Alan Belcher: In my opinion this middleweight is probably one of the most underrated fighter. Very strong, and well rounded. Would love to see this fight

[/quote']

I fixed it for you. This needs to happen. Munoz is injured, Vitor is fighting Wand after TUF Brazil, and I don't care to see Okami/Bisping. WAR Belcher!

Miller was not an impressive win in the slightest. Miller gassed in the first and he even admitted it. He still lost to a top level guy in Sonnen. He has still yet to prove he can beat a top level opponent. He may be improving but he still is unable to be able to defeat top competition. Name the last time he really beat someone of importance? He is a gatekeeper at best. Only reason I want him to get a title shot is to watch him get embarrassed as bad or worse than Forrest fighting Silva.

After watching the fights with Mayhem and Sonnen' date=' Bisping to me has proven himself that he can hold his own against[b'] top contender[/b]s. My respect has gone up and my interest in his fights has gone up as well. The question now is where does Bisping go from here? I think Bisping still wants to be active as a fighter. He already has 2 fights under his belt for this year so I am assuming that will fight 2 more times based upon the fighting scheduling of the UFC. Here are some fighters that I would love to see him fight.

Vitor Belfort: Coming off a hard fought win in Brazil. Combination of speed and power in his hands.

Mark Munoz: When he returns from injury I think this fight makes the most sense since Bisping replaced him.

Yushin Okami: top 5 middleweight fighter who fought and lost for the title.

What do you guys think?

where i stopped reading

That is the problem with Bisping,he only has the tools to hang with fighters,he is not well skilled or even well rounded enough to be a force.

He has decent quickness,decent cardio,decent avoidance/defense but he has a VERY weak offense.

All he had to do versus Mayhem was show up and all he had to do versus Sonnen was avoid take downs.That is not saying much to building a resume.

The problem with MMA right now is too much talk.Dana is running his mouth about great fighters but all i see is over rated fighters.

Remember when we heard all the MAia talk,like his BJJ is the next coming of Christ.Well he had a very tired Weidman and couldn't do ****,all these over hyped guys build a rep from beating cans.

Bisping has still yet to beat a decent fighter and he had his chance versus a VERY one dimensional Sonnen.I am also not so sure on Sonnen's sudden humble approach after the fight that is VERY uncharacteristic of him.The UFC needs a Brit to remain hyped to keep building the sport over there and to sell the UFC particularly.Sonnen is as FAKE as they come,so i suspect he was told to put in some props for Bisping.

Thanks guys for you guys opinion. Another thing about Bisping is that I think he is the most improved fighter of 2011. Seriously I hate the guy because of his persona and his style of fighting. Would love to see those fights that you mentioned, but I have to say....the Brian Stann fight would be very interesting....how about Brian Stann and Michael Bisping in the UK.....possible KO? or will Bisping surprise us again?

Archived