Who sucks the most?

ultimatefightingchamp

Can you believe bet ranked drake in the top 10 best rappers of 2000-2010

List if i remember correct was(must have had first album in 2000 or later so guys like jayz dont count)

Eminem

Lil wayne

Kanye

50cent

T.I

Ludacris

Drake (number 7 reallly)

Young jezzy

Jadakiss

Rick ross

How can u not have nelly on that list

List if i remember correct was(must have had first album in 2000 or later so guys like jayz dont count)

Eminem

Lil wayne

Kanye

50cent

T.I

Ludacris

Drake (number 7 reallly)

Young jezzy

Jadakiss

Rick ross

Rick Ross?

LOL ****ing Rick Ross? He is one of the ****ties rappers I have ever listened to

Rick Ross?

LOL ****ing Rick Ross? He is one of the ****ties rappers I have ever listened to

How to be an great rapper

By: Rick Ross

Step1/ steal the name of a real gangsta like 50cent and MC Gusto from the movie CB4

Step2/ repeat lyric below

HUH...blah blah blah, HUH...blah blah blah, HUH

Asmany times as you can in a song

Eminem

Lil wayne

Kanye

50cent

T.I

Ludacris

Drake (number 7 reallly)

Young jezzy

Jadakiss

Rick ross

Thats list is just plain stupid! are they cereal?

Thats list is just plain stupid! are they cereal?

Yep...even took many of the best dj for some of the top rap/hiphop radio stations around the contry to vote on it

And funny this is they said guys like jayz dont count ciz his debut cd was be4 2000

And yet eminem is number 1 when his first cd "the slim shady" came out in 1999 which he started working on it in 1997 lol

I like eminem and he deserve credit as a all time great...but thats just low lol

None of these Rappers could hold a candle to him.

Biggie-smalls.jpg

when Biggie died' date=' Rap died.[/quote']

I miss him 2 but there are still some true rappers keeping it alive

Common

Talib kwlie (spelling)

Masta ace

Sean price

Immortal technique

Royce da 59

Brotha ali

Jean grea (dont care 4 her as much but still gotta respect)

J-live

Kool G

MF Doom

Ect

Anyone of them is more talented then adleast 7 of those guy BET thinks as top 10

There is this guy who pretends he is Ghostface Killa from Wutang and writes a blog clownin people one of his main Targets is drake.. He said this and many other funny things about drake.

Jus look at the faces this ***** be makin son. If that aint the face of a ***** that wanna **** other ****** I aint kno what is g. Ayo I feel like son got a flower where his man parts should be namsayin. The ***** cant even do nothin else to make his image more suspect g. Sons whole **** so soft its like he walkin round all day wit a invisible bouquet of ***** nahmean. This ***** was probably dancin on tables at his prom n ****. But got damm he got yall broads fooled! N summa you ****** too. For that accomplishment alone I gotta applaud this *****. This ***** commited to excellence in gay wizardry nahmean. This ***** probably got a gateway to Narnia in his closet n all that namsayin. Word.

lol He said he walks around all day with an invisible bouquet of *****..

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/03/ayo-its-pretty-toney-awards-nahmean.html

Another funny blog from him 10 softest rappers.

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/02/ayo-top-10-softest-******-in-game.html

There is this guy who pretends he is Ghostface Killa from Wutang and writes a blog clownin people one of his main Targets is drake.. He said this and many other funny things about drake.

Jus look at the faces this ***** be makin son. If that aint the face of a ***** that wanna **** other ****** I aint kno what is g. Ayo I feel like son got a flower where his man parts should be namsayin. The ***** cant even do nothin else to make his image more suspect g. Sons whole **** so soft its like he walkin round all day wit a invisible bouquet of ***** nahmean. This ***** was probably dancin on tables at his prom n ****. But got damm he got yall broads fooled! N summa you ****** too. For that accomplishment alone I gotta applaud this *****. This ***** commited to excellence in gay wizardry nahmean. This ***** probably got a gateway to Narnia in his closet n all that namsayin. Word.

lol He said he walks around all day with an invisible bouquet of *****..

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/03/ayo-its-pretty-toney-awards-nahmean.html

Another funny blog from him 10 softest rappers.

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/02/ayo-top-10-softest-******-in-game.html

dude that was gold...but the bottom link didnt work 4 me...i want to look at that so bad now

Never heard one Drake song and never want to.

Pitbull is absolutely terrible though. I honestly don't understand how he constantly makes the charts. His songs all sound the same and all suck...

and lady gagas meat dress is in the rock n roll hall of fame. Sadly our generations is ****ing retarded

Archived