Melvinj0's Official UFC Prediction Tournament 3

Melvinj0

Welcome back to Melvinj0's OFFICIAL UFC Prediction Tournament. This is the 3rd tournament i've done. I took a break from these because I had a lot to deal with. But I have a good deal of free time now so I decided to start it up again. There will be prizes this time around :)

46047.png

ROUND 2

Round 2 will be ufc 145, we have some time for this event so we may want to hold off the picking until the card is a little bit more finalized .

Dazig/Escudero will be the tie breaker fight for this event.

ROUND 1

UFC 144 will be the event for round 1. Feel free to go ahead and start making your picks. Once you have them done please post them here in the thread.

In case a tie occurs Riki Fukuda Vs Steve Cantwell will be the tie break fight.

The following users will be picking first in their match ups:

Melvinj0

Carnages

SolidsStateLogic

Shinsplints

Ultimatefightingchamp

Mossles (Randomly picked since him and his opponent have the same bet record)

Shubberling

RodrodMMA92

How Picking Will Work -

Basically each UFC event will count as a round for the tourney. You will be paired with an opponent and you and that opponent will take turns chooseing winners on the card. Whoever has the best fight record of you and your opp gets to choose first.

Example

You and me get paired up for UFC 143

I pm you to say I have the better record so I get to choose first

You respond with ok

I decide to choose Nick Diaz beating Carlos Condit as my first pick

So you automatically have to take Condit

But then you get to choose, so if you chose Roy Nelson to beat Werdum I would automatically have to take Werdum.

We would continue picking like that until we complete the card.

Then we submit our results to the Tourny Thread

Then once the event happens the person with the most correct choices advances to the next round of the tourney.

Participants

1. Melvinj0 13-12-1

2. Carnages 4-5

3. Coreyflipp 0-4

4. SteelerNation43 0-0

5. Ultimatefightingchamp 52-28-1

6. Safe_Screen_Name 7-4

7. The_Enigma 34-50-2

8. RodrodMMA92 7-11

9. Bootsoda 0-2

10. Shuberling 6-1

11. Mossles 7-4

12. MIRKO_CRO_COP 19-5-0-1

13. Shinsplints 82-21

14. SolidsStateLogic 7-2

15. Forgivemyhonest 0-2

16. FInal619 0-0

Prizes

1st place: Any Shomanart picture of your choice - http://www.shomanart.com/results.php

2nd place: UFC Event Poster (Will most likely be UFC 147 Poster)

3rd place: 10$ Itunes Gift Card

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I don't know if you're aware of the tie-breaker rules we had while you were gone.

When events had an even number of fights (e.g. 8' date=' 10, or 12) the tie-breaker would be the last fight picked. So one member had the advantage of picking the first fight and the other the advantage of picking the last one[/quote']

If an event has an even number I will choose a fight to be the tie breaker fight.

Hey melvin, keep a spot for either me or SAFI_mma. We've got a score to settle. Winner gets to play in the next tournament. If he doesn't show up... Then I'll just take that spot.

Btw what's the first event? Hope it's not ufc 143 because the other tournament is still going on that one and it's too soon for people to get picks in

Hey melvin' date=' keep a spot for either me or SAFI_mma. We've got a score to settle. Winner gets to play in the next tournament. If he doesn't show up... Then I'll just take that spot.

Btw what's the first event? Hope it's not ufc 143 because the other tournament is still going on that one and it's too soon for people to get picks in[/quote']

Nah it wont be UFC 143, it will most likely end up being UFC 144 depending on how fast we can get 16 people to join.

Hey melvin' date=' keep a spot for either me or SAFI_mma. We've got a score to settle. Winner gets to play in the next tournament. If he doesn't show up... Then I'll just take that spot.

Btw what's the first event? Hope it's not ufc 143 because the other tournament is still going on that one and it's too soon for people to get picks in[/quote']

Its cool man even if you lose you can enter this one i just wanna compete against you ahaha

I'll like to join i know i dont have 100 post but i do spend time reading the forums i just really dont post things up. I think i played in one of your tournaments last year if i'm not mistaking but i'll like to take a spot if it's possible......

war nick diaz!!!!!

Archived