why the ban?

fobar

Yeah tahts pretty bad to not know the reason.

Maybe its was your non support of the SOPA bill:D

For the record we didnt miss you. I didnt even know you were bant!!!!!!!!!!!!

who cares if anybody missed me? and who the **** are you anyway?

you probably created a thread causing a public outcry against a mod when you could have just sent a private message.

dont they normally let you know the reason behind the ban? surely that would make sense!

if they cant be bother to pm me and let me know then i aint gonna pm them!

how hard is it to just let me know?

absolutely NO ****ING CLUE! not a scooby do! if i knew then i wouldnt be asking! arent you supposed to tell us what we did?

It is optional. Sorry if you are upset, but you had to have done something.

We do not ban people for nothing.

Welcome back, if that helps.

It is optional. Sorry if you are upset' date=' but you had to have done something.

We do not ban people for nothing.

Welcome back, if that helps.[/quote']

but how do i know not to do it again? i mean, what do i do here to deserve a ban?

can a mod please let me know why i was banned? no reason given so i think it might be nice to let me know so that i dont do it again!

many thanks

Consult the rules, then try to figure out what you MAY have done. Sometimes, you just accidentally slip up, and defsteve may as well be renamed TheAllSeeingEye... He doesn't miss a beat, I'd lay odds he banned you. :D

Consult the rules' date=' then try to figure out what you MAY have done. Sometimes, you just accidentally slip up, and defsteve may as well be renamed TheAllSeeingEye... He doesn't miss a beat, I'd lay odds he banned you. :D[/quote']

oh really! :D the all seeing eye you say! :D

I am I saw the rules. Check em out there aren't that many.

Don't avoid the swear filter

And don't post youtube/gifs of fights.

thats what i have been doing which is why i wanted an answer! seems the mods dont even know so looks as if the are banning for nothing! :D

You would both make good mods. I voted for the enigma' date=' you seem to be more mature.[/quote']

Cheers man, means a lot.

For the record JP, I'm not saying you won't be or aren't deserving. You probably are the most likely to be mod, but you seem to be super confident and almost expecting it. If you for whatever reason don't get it, you're not going to go ape **** are you? I'm not expecting to be mod, but if they give me the opportunity I'll do my best with it.

Fobar - chances are you flamed someone. maybe you posted a pic that contained a word that avoided the swear filter. who knows.

me avoid the swear filter? not ****ing likely! :D

and who on he would i flame? this is a community of decent upstanding members! :D

Archived