Overeem Charged with Misdemeanor

King_Can

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/1/31/2760930/alistair-overeem-charged-misdemeanor-battery-las-vegas-woman

:eek::cool:

"I have advised Alistair not to comment on this matter, and that we will do our talking in the court. It should be noted that Alistair was not arrested; he was summoned to court. There are two sides to this story, and we intend on vigorously defending this as Alistair maintains his innocence."

Now see here, this is Alistair Overeem.... If it was anyone of lesser stature, like... Brendan Schaub, Dana would fire him and flaunt about how he makes no exceptions, and people like that are bad for the sport.

Not like I condone him cutting guys over criminal acts, but still... He would fire Reem if he wasn't Reem, amirite?

For pushing a women....

This is some stupid ****' date=' Americans and their silly laws[/quote']

some of the north american laws are completely retarded- they are structured around ways to screw people. for example if i jumped in front of a moving car- i could sue the guy. in canada if i beat the **** out of a guy trying to rob my house, he could sue me. people can also sue u for slipping on ur driveway

what im saying is grow some balls judges

Now see here' date=' this is Alistair Overeem.... If it was anyone of lesser stature, like... Brendan Schaub, Dana would fire him and flaunt about how he makes no exceptions, and people like that are bad for the sport.

Not like I condone him cutting guys over criminal acts, but still... He would fire Reem if he wasn't Reem, amirite?[/quote']

No

Now see here' date=' this is Alistair Overeem.... If it was anyone of lesser stature, like... Brendan Schaub, Dana would fire him and flaunt about how he makes no exceptions, and people like that are bad for the sport.

Not like I condone him cutting guys over criminal acts, but still... He would fire Reem if he wasn't Reem, amirite?[/quote']

I agree Reem should be fired for pushing a women......or maybe the ***** should of got out the way

yes

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/1/31/2761957/ufc-alistair-overeem-statement-comment-misdemeanor-las-vegas-battery-mma

"I have advised Alistair not to comment on this matter, and that we will do our talking in the court. It should be noted that Alistair was not arrested; he was summoned to court. There are two sides to this story, and we intend on vigorously defending this as Alistair maintains his innocence."

the title on this article lies to you though

what a scumbag' date='

who the hell hits women? id never consider it, and only a scum bag would do such a thing, i used to kind of like reem but now i ****ing hate him, i hope JDS knocks his jawbone out of his face[/quote']

You are just mad that he beat Brock, and plus there is no proof to this story at all, no tape or nothing

When your right your right.

We don't know the details of the case, but you gotta understand that there are commoners who're ready and willing to exploit famous people on every corner. If I can recall, a couple of boneheads were able to sue Matt Hughes and Chuck Liddell for taking pictures with them in mock-chokes. That's some ****ed up ****.

Archived