Mexicutioner has been cut from the UFC.

JP24

Lamesauce. Seriously, why is the UFC cutting Heavyweights? Beltran was good, he just had some rough breaks... HW needs to have more fighters, not less, and if they gave Beltran a chance, he could at least be upper C level.

Lame cut if you ask me....

Lamesauce. Seriously' date=' why is the UFC cutting Heavyweights? Beltran was good, he just had some rough breaks... HW needs to have more fighters, not less, and if they gave Beltran a chance, he could at least be upper C level.

Lame cut if you ask me....[/quote']

1-4 in his last 5 you had to see it coming

Lamesauce. Seriously' date=' why is the UFC cutting Heavyweights? Beltran was good, he just had some rough breaks... HW needs to have more fighters, not less, and if they gave Beltran a chance, he could at least be upper C level.

Lame cut if you ask me....[/quote']

Definitely sucks. He always brought it and gave it his all. Pretty sure UFC cut him because they only want contenders in that division. What is he like 30? he could still make the move to LHW correctly with a little time and training. Bad move by the UFC.

Yeah I'd say it was just because he got finished this time' date=' I agree about the Barry fight, I was surprised the judges gave it to him that clear cut. He just needs to drop weight, get some quality wins, and he'll be back[/quote']

Hope so. With the shape the LHW roster is in lately, I wouldn't be surprised if he was mid-B level in that division.

It's a damn shame. I'm sure he will be back at LHW he weighed in at 225 for his last fight and there was still plenty of flab on him.

That would be awesome, I would like to see him at 205. I don't think he would hold the belt but he would be an interesting addition to that division

Hope so. With the shape the LHW roster is in lately' date=' I wouldn't be surprised if he was mid-B level in that division.[/quote']

Yeah he could do alright at LHW, some good match ups for him there. I sometimes wonder if guys get paid more to stay at HW because the division is so weak, cuz tbh I think a good bit of them could possibly make 205

Dude' date=' that would be a wicked fight[/quote']

Bonnar 2.0 is a future top 10 fighter.

Blee dat.

And I'm dead serious. The guy is fighting smarter and getting better, he's gonna beat some good fighters. IMO, at this point, Bonnar would destroy Griff.

On twitter he was saying hes moveing to a differant weight class, most likely 205, it was a good cut if you ask me , 1 in 4 in last 5 fights that horrible for someone in the pro level of mma, IMO in the UFC if you get 3-4 loses in a row doesnt matter who you are you should be cut. I really dont see Beltran makeing it far even at 205. Hes just a scrapper but i do like his style he usually puts on a good show.

Archived