what will ur reaction be when diaz tko's condit?

Rikly

u guys are so dumb coz diaz is easily gonna tko condit this is how it will go down in the first round condit will win because he will come out aggressive and hit diaz with his best shots but later on in the fight diaz will take them all and taunt him and then when condit starts to slow down diaz will smell blood and pounce on him and outbox him and hit him with body shots and hooks and stuff and eventually condit wont be able to keep up with diaz relentles pace and he will get tkod

u guys are so dumb coz diaz is easily gonna tko condit this is how it will go down in the first round condit will win because he will come out aggressive and hit diaz with his best shots but later on in the fight diaz will take them all and taunt him and then when condit starts to slow down diaz will smell blood and pounce on him and outbox him and hit him with body shots and hooks and stuff and eventually condit wont be able to keep up with diaz relentles pace and he will get tkod

I don't think Condit's gonna gas bro but I do see Diaz out boxing. I like the body shots' date=' hooks, and [b']STUFF[/b]:D

Archived