so its finally happened ppl

BruteDion

I have bragged and bragged for years that im one of the lucky guy out there....never once and i been cursed with an...

STD...well i noticed something on my bottom of my foot and it hurt...turns out is Plantars wart...comes for HPV it seem

Have not been to the clinic yet but im sure that what it is...googled the images of it (mine is not where near as bad as the pics...but looks the same)

Not cool...that what ii get i guess

I think you can get them without HPV. I remember having one as a kid.

Yah u can get em without it...but i think i got it cuz i hooked up with this chick at work with this on her hand (no where near as bad as the pic though)i never paid attention to it...kinda wish i did

It common with hpv

phototake_rm_hand_warts.jpg

oh my... happens to the best of us

Yah i remember a study that said some one who has hooked up with 4 or more ppl have like a 25 percent chance to get it...well i bragged and bragged that i never got it

Another bite the dust ppl

Im so going to let this chick know what she did was messed up...if she dont know what she got...now she will know

It may literally be nothing. First off' date=' don't panic. It truly is an unwritten law of physics; whatever you think will happen is more likely to happen.

Murphy's law was written by somebody who thought the worst about everything.[/quote']

My aunt is a nurse and did alot of resarch on the subject...she thinks its plantar wart aswell...i may not have hpv though...but all sign show i got hpv aswell

On the clinic visit will solve this whole matter...but between my foot and this chicks hands...im sure i got it

I can't be bothered googling STDs but the first thing that came to mind was' date=' 'you got an STD on your foot. What kinda of freaky **** do you get up to?'[/quote']

Lol i know

Its only plantar wart when its on ur foot...u can get warts for hvp other places but it not the same as plantar wart...looks diffrent and only plantar is painful...the others just look ugly is it gets out of hand

I hope for your sake she didn't give you a hand shandy with that ****in hand

yah i dont remeber her doin that...but so far im luck with just the foot wart...i pray to god i get it no where else...every ingrown hair 4 the rest of my life ill be fearing its another wart

Yah u can get em without it...but i think i got it cuz i hooked up with this chick at work with this on her hand (no where near as bad as the pic though)i never paid attention to it...kinda wish i did

It common with hpv

phototake_rm_hand_warts.jpg

i want to peel one of those wart things off and stick my dick in it!

Im pretty sure they just burn it off (well technically freeze it off' date=' but it burns!)[/quote']

yah i tried that stuff last night...see no change in it but i got to wait 10 days to try again

which is stupid

It didnt hurt at all really...maybe its cuz i used the cheaper brand...god why did i think about saving money in this situation

2 time the idiot

i want to peel one of those wart things off and stick my dick in it!

Well come to maryland and ask this chick for an old fashioned

Shake-weight style

yah i tried that stuff last night...see no change in it but i got to wait 10 days to try again

which is stupid

It didnt hurt at all really...maybe its cuz i used the cheaper brand...god why did i think about saving money in this situation

Don't use the cheap stuff, go to the doctor, and they will use liquid nitrogen on it, it hurts like hell, and on top of that, next time they see you they do it again, they cut it open and then use it, its painful, really painful

what you get for wearing flip flops ;)

1. I live in ocean city maryland...everyone has flip flops on when even when its cold

2. Also my second job is life guard at a resort...she life guard with me and thinks its cute to use my stuff

Guess which one of the 2 is going to stop happening when i see her again

1. I live in ocean city maryland...everyone has flip flops on when even when its cold

2. Also my second job is life guard at a resort...she life guard with me and thinks its cute to use my stuff

Guess which one of the 2 is going to stop happening when i see her again

1 flip flops are for women

2 u need to murder that dirty ****

Archived