Will 2012 be the year Jon Jones gets cut?

FreshPrinceofUfc

round-5-series-6-Jon-Jones.jpg

After recently stating in an interview, jones wants to pursue at least 3 big fights in 2012; rashad, anderson silva, and a top 10 heavyweight.

That's three losses right there in my book, and in the ufc book that=termination of contract. Not to mention if they let hendo get his hands on him....

So will jon jones 15 minuetes of fame come to a conclusion this year?

Please discus how and whi, thanx guys.

Jones might get a loss on his record if he goes up against Silva, but as far as Rashad and a top 10 HW, he's got that in the bag.

Jones will continue to shine this year, but it won't be as easy as last. He's definitely gonna be thrown in there with only top competition.

If he moves up to HW, I personally don't see any HW besides Dos Santos or Cain, handing him an L.

Jones might get a loss on his record if he goes up against Silva' date=' but as far as Rashad and a top 10 HW, he's got that in the bag.

Jones will continue to shine this year, but it won't be as easy as last. He's definitely gonna be thrown in there with only top competition.

[b']If he moves up to HW, I personally don't see any HW besides Dos Santos or Cain, handing him an L[/b].

Lol. Even Brock Lesnar could beat Canes, i mean Jones.

Oh I get it now

Your favorite fighters Shogun and Machida got ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED in the most RIDICULOUS FASHION OF THEIR ENTIRE CAREER by the same guy - Jon Jones, and that's why you are hating on him.

It doesn't take long to figure out why someone is hating on Jones. Just look at their sig. When you see Shogun, Machida, or Rampage in there you always know the answer immediately.

Haters Gonna Hate

round-5-series-6-Jon-Jones.jpg

After recently stating in an interview' date=' jones wants to pursue at least 3 big fights in 2012; rashad, anderson silva, and a top 10 heavyweight.

That's three losses right there in my book, and in the ufc book that=termination of contract. Not to mention if they let hendo get his hands on him....

So will jon jones 15 minuetes of fame come to a conclusion this year?

Please discus how and whi, thanx guys.[/quote']

OMG your so retarted

6/10

Oh I get it now

Your favorite fighters Shogun and Machida got ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED in the most RIDICULOUS FASHION OF THEIR ENTIRE CAREER by the same guy - Jon Jones' date=' and that's why you are hating on him.

It doesn't take long to figure out why someone is hating on Jones. Just look at their sig. When you see Shogun, Machida, or Rampage in there you always know the answer immediately.

Haters Gonna Hate[/quote']

actually IMO Shogun did a better job of beating Machida in their second fight then what Jon did.

Oh I get it now

Your favorite fighters Shogun and Machida got ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED in the most RIDICULOUS FASHION OF THEIR ENTIRE CAREER by the same guy - Jon Jones' date=' and that's why you are hating on him.

It doesn't take long to figure out why someone is hating on Jones. Just look at their sig. [b']When you see Shogun, Machida, or Rampage in there you always know the answer immediately.[/b]

Haters Gonna Hate

lol

Oh I get it now

Haters Gonna Hate[/quote']

lol. you honestly think bones has no chance of losing to rashad, silva, a top heavyweight, or even hendo??? clearly you are dillusional and you know it.

lol. you honestly think bones has no chance of losing to rashad' date=' silva, a top heavyweight, or even hendo??? clearly you are dillusional and you know it.[/quote']

Show me where I said he has no chance of losing. Please.

Everyone has a chance of losing. But if you think he's going to lose all of those fights and get cut you're either trolling or delusional and I'm going to go with trolling because no one is THAT delusional.

Have you NOT been watching him fight? He's done things no one has ever done in the octagon before and he's done them MULTIPLE times.

Show me where I said he has no chance of losing. Please.

Everyone has a chance of losing. But if you think he's going to lose all of those fights and get cut you're either trolling or delusional and I'm going to go with trolling because no one is THAT delusional.

Have you NOT been watching him fight? He's done things no one has ever done in the octagon before and he's done them MULTIPLE times.

Lol. Read your post again bro.

Clearly your implying that im a dillusional hater because i don't think of jones as a god like you do, he has a good chance of losing every single one of those fights.

Now whose the one really trolling? Moron. :rolleyes:

Archived