For the love of god please "threndless shirt" ppl get some hotter models please

BruteDion

Ur shirts aint so bad but why do u have to have the uglyiest model with them on

Yah i get it...u wanna be the hipsters of shirts but really no one want to by a shirt that an ugo is wearing...it make ppl think that they look as dumb as the models weighing them

I mean its bizness 101 ppl for real...do u see beer adds with ugly ppl?...so u see high en make up ads with ugly ppl?...do u see acne ads with ugly ppl.

NO NO AND NO

So stop making me have to look at these below then average ppl in a shirt i maybe think about buying

End rant.

I mean look at the chick u got modeling the shirt of the 2 keyboard key that make the ":)" smile

She looks like becky the mini-van mom who drops lil tommy of to soccer practice but can stay to watch cuz the lil brat reminds her everyday of her ex-husband who treated her like **** and wonders why no man wants to touch her and her 3 lonely eggs

U want to look like that

Good looking models are expensive

U got to break a few eggs to get an omlet u feel me

Aint no clothing company ever make any dime with ugly ppl using they product to sell it

How many proactive ads got a normaly chick who ugly talking to ppl...naw its alway a famous person like katy perry or a mormal girl who looks good "after" the product is applyed

Archived