What was your reaction....

WarWest®

mine was...

say_what150.gif

followed shortly by...

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

and I'm not joking :D

*Side note* Anyone remember when Fitch fought Mike Pierce, the guy who's fighting Koscheck at 143? Mike damn nearly did the exact same thing Hendricks did in that third round. I keep getting flashes of Koscheck vs Paulo Thiago when I think of this upcoming fight.

mine was...

say_what150.gif

followed shortly by...

*Side note* Anyone remember when Fitch fought Mike Pierce' date=' the guy who's fighting Koscheck at 143? Mike damn nearly did the exact same thing Hendricks did in that third round. I keep getting flashes of Koscheck vs Paulo Thiago when I think of this upcoming fight.[/quote']

I remember that fight and thinking Fitch actually lost it. I could be wrong though. But Pierce put on a hell of a good fight. I still don't think Pierce stands a chance at Kos though. Kos won't get put on his *** and his standup although ****** is too good for Pierce.

mine was...

say_what150.gif

followed shortly by...

*Side note* Anyone remember when Fitch fought Mike Pierce' date=' the guy who's fighting Koscheck at 143? Mike damn nearly did the exact same thing Hendricks did in that third round. I keep getting flashes of Koscheck vs Paulo Thiago when I think of this upcoming fight.[/quote']

LMAO

That MJ gif is priceless

And that's the exact reason I am picking Pierce in this fight

I actually kind of felt bad for him. I am by no means a fan of him or his style, but he sure was getting screwed by the UFC brass...

If Pierce beats Kos the WW division would officially be chaos...not that I wouldnt love to see it, but it sure would throw a big twiest into the WW rankings.

I actually kind of felt bad for him. I am by no means a fan of him or his style' date=' but he sure was getting screwed by the UFC brass...

If Pierce beats Kos the WW division would officially be chaos...not that I wouldnt love to see it, but it sure would throw a big twiest into the WW rankings.[/quote']

I don't think it's complete chaos yet, but I like chaos. If a division is chaotic, that generally means that it's a deep pool of talent, and the ones that rise and stand out from that chaos are true contenders. I mean, look at LW at the moment. The deepest division in MMA, and some of the best fighters in the world can't string together a decent streak.

Archived