UFC in Sao Paulo

HOGS17

Main Event: Silva vs Sonnen (Middleweight title fight)

Co-Main Event: JDS vs Overeem (Heavyweight title fight)

Wand vs Belfort

Tht would be a sick *** card....any chance this might happen you think?

The bigger weight always gets the main event if there's more than 1 championship fight on the card. So Silva Sonnen would have to be co main.

And yes it would be a sick card. But im more for seperating title fights. I rather have it as 2 separate main events so we really get our money's worth for both. Don't want 1 overshadowing the other either.

The bigger weight always gets the main event if there's more than 1 championship fight on the card. So Silva Sonnen would have to be co main.

And yes it would be a sick card. But im more for seperating title fights. I rather have it as 2 separate main events so we really get our money's worth for both. Don't want 1 overshadowing the other either.

I see where your coming from, but since the card is in Brazil, the UFC likes to fight guys in their own backyard. I'm just saying this could possibly happen and I would enjoy it.

Wand vs Belfort

If they made that card then they might as well stop making events after that cause nothing could compare to it.

Wand vs Belfort

UFC in Sao Paulo will happen sometime in June, right ? So beside the 2 fights already confirmed for this event (ANDERSON/SONNEN AND VITOR/WANDY) I think we might see Machida and Big Nog on this event as well. Just saying ...

Machida already said he wants to fight Hendo and Big Nog could fight the loser of Nelson and Werdum perfectly.

Ando according to a brazilian mma website (search on globo.com) Aldo said HE WILL NOT BE FIGHTINH AT THIS EVENT.

PS. Gotta feeling Thiago Silva could be on this event as well.

Archived