Who would you rather see fight GSP?

Pigs-On-The-Wing

I did this same thread for Lesnar Overeem so i figured it applies here too....

Truthfully who would you guys want to see vs GSP more ...

Condit or Diaz?

Does this change your opinion of who you want to win now?

I think the Diaz fight is sooooo much more interesting with GSP actually mad at him.

Also i think Diaz has the best chance out of the WW division to beat GSP.

Condit has that punchers chance, yes but Diaz has so many more weapons when fighting GSP.

Even tho im picking condit and want him to win i would prefer diaz vs gsp. i think style wise it makes for a better fight and the hype would be nuts.

I cant wait to see gsp without greg jackson. i rewatched gsp vs hardy the other day an inbetween rounds 3-4 greg says "take his *** down an stay in guard DO NOT PASS! DO NOT PASS!! when theres 30 seconds left ill yell at you to pass". like wtf kind of advice is that in such a one sided fight? and people wonder why gsp has 4 decision victorys in a row..

Diaz vs. GSP

1.) First time in awhile GSP has been this fired up

2.) Diaz has a great guard on the ground which would probably keep GSP from laying on him whereas Condit probably doesn't have the guard to threaten GSP off his back or even get back to the feet

3.) Diaz' fights are never boring

4.) UFC Champ vs. SF Champ

5.) Diaz' fights are never boring

Diaz vs. GSP

1.) First time in awhile GSP has been this fired up

2.) Diaz has a great guard on the ground which would probably keep GSP from laying on him whereas Condit probably doesn't have the guard to threaten GSP off his back or even get back to the feet

3.) Diaz' fights are never boring

4.) UFC Champ vs. SF Champ

5.) Diaz' fights are never boring

well said, agreed 100%

I did this same thread for Lesnar Overeem so i figured it applies here too....

Truthfully who would you guys want to see vs GSP more ...

Condit or Diaz?

Does this change your opinion of who you want to win now?

I think the Diaz fight is sooooo much more interesting with GSP actually mad at him.

Also i think Diaz has the best chance out of the WW division to beat GSP.

Condit has that punchers chance' date=' yes but Diaz has so many more weapons when fighting GSP.[/quote']

Meh...same ol same ol song and dance. 'Fighter A' has the best chance to beat GSP out of the WW division. Lets see, that was said about Kos, Alves, Penn, and Shields. I miss anyone? I dont think anyone thought Hardy would win, but once again Diaz has the best chance out of anyone, only because there is no one left.

Meh...same ol same ol song and dance. 'Fighter A' has the best chance to beat GSP out of the WW division. Lets see' date=' that was said about Kos, Alves, Penn, and Shields. I miss anyone? I dont think anyone thought Hardy would win, but once again Diaz has the best chance out of anyone, only because there is no one left.[/quote']

Well my point is ...

Nick has the 2nd best BJJ in the division imo and the best striking....The only thing he doesn't have is wrestling but depending on how his bjj came along it might not matter.

Well im a big condit fan and i absolutely hate Diaz but i would also way rather see GSP fight Diaz then condit. Everyone seems to think diaz is gonna beat and possibly destroy GSP and i dont think it will go like that at all it will be another dominating preformance by the champ in my opinion and i also think it would be the funner fight to watch

Archived