74 confirmed killed and 1000 injured in a soccer riot

LegoPig

Why do people like soccer so much? i tried watching it a few years ago but it just made me so tired i went to sleep at 7 pm

i see people at the stadium freaking out why do they like to see people kick a ball so much? there isn't even any contact, stupid game imo, they should let people check and then i would probably watch it a bit more

Football (Soccer) #1 sport in the world FACT! ;)

Not popular in Canada' date=' only country who hasn't taken too it :rolleyes: it's a contact sport too btw (to a certain extent)[/quote']

Its not popular in all of north america, so the u.s too. i mean people play in leagues all overbut the majority just arent interested

im european and i ****ing hate it, its boring as ****, i hate hockey, baseball (love to play it tho, just not watch), basketball, golf, and football. i only enjoy combat sports and watching japanese ppl do crazy **** on tv like that show that used to be on spike.

and no, soccer is not a contact sport, its as much a contact sport as basektball. because in soccer if u make contact u get carded

i like racing tho...but i dont consider it a sport since they are not really athletes...just guys who drive fast lol

lol' date=' Pride or UFC rules?

If it is Pride rules I would back the soccer players :P[/quote']

Kranga is there a vid or picture u can link me to where u found that avatar, i need to show some people its hilarious.

Why do people like soccer so much? i tried watching it a few years ago but it just made me so tired i went to sleep at 7 pm

i see people at the stadium freaking out why do they like to see people kick a ball so much? there isn't even any contact' date=' stupid game imo, they should let people check and then i would probably watch it a bit more[/quote']

not every sport needs contact to be entertaining. this says more about you than the BILLIONS of people around the world that love it

Football (soccer) is the biggest and best sport in the world. Anyone who disagrees is just butthurt

The sport has flaws though, they don't want to implement ways to make the game fair with video cameras, etc. like other sports do and the violence between fans is just insane at times. Remember when River Plate got sent to the 2nd division? What a shame

Football (soccer) is the biggest and best sport in the world. Anyone who disagrees is just butthurt

The sport has flaws though' date=' they don't want to implement ways to make the game fair with video cameras, etc. like other sports do and the violence between fans is just insane at times. Remember when River Plate got sent to the 2nd division? What a shame[/quote']

Fail.

Using your opinion to bash others opinions.

I just don't see the attraction to American Football, I think its more of a game of athleticism than skill. Lionel Messi is the best Football(soccer) player alive and he's only 5'6', but by the looks of it's rare to see a gridiron player that small and be successful. I may be completely wrong but that's just from what ive seen. Plus no other sport gives you this

not every sport needs contact to be entertaining. this says more about you than the BILLIONS of people around the world that love it

billions? what is there like 6.854 billion people?

im sure there aren't "billions" of people who love it, but im sure there are millions who think its lame seeing 2 sissies run around on a field kicking a ball around, us north americans like our contact sports, we dont find guys running around kicking a ball entertaining,

billions? what is there like 6.854 billion people?

im sure there aren't "billions" of people who love it' date=' but im sure there are millions who think its lame seeing 2 sissies run around on a field kicking a ball around, us north americans like our contact sports, we dont find guys running around kicking a ball entertaining,[/quote']

Don't forget they wear short shorts..:D

Archived