This weekend is going to be crazy.

CainCarwin

UFC 143 and the GIANTS/PATS. I've got 4 cases of Corona ready. I'ma call in dead on Monday.

My girlfriends brother is ordering the fights Saturday night, we're headed over there, probably start drinking a couple hours before fight time. Sunday the fam is going to come over to my house to watch the Superbowl. Going to fire up the pit and throw some chicken and ribs on that **. Gonna grill some shrimp and broil some snapper too. God I can't wait.

Anybody else got big plans for the weekend?

UFC 143 and the GIANTS/PATS. I've got 4 cases of Corona ready. I'ma call in dead on Monday.

My girlfriends brother is ordering the fights Saturday night' date=' we're headed over there, probably start drinking a couple hours before fight time. Sunday the fam is going to come over to my house to watch the Superbowl. Going to fire up the pit and throw some chicken and ribs on that **. Gonna grill some shrimp and broil some snapper too. God I can't wait.

Anybody else got big plans for the weekend?[/quote']

what's that 2 letter swear word?

My girlfriends brother is ordering the fights Saturday night' date=' we're headed over there, probably start drinking a couple hours before fight time. Sunday the fam is going to come over to my house to watch the Superbowl. Going to fire up the pit and throw some chicken and ribs on that **. Gonna grill some shrimp and broil some snapper too. God I can't wait.

Anybody else got big plans for the weekend?[/quote']

Cool story, bro.

Archived