Kos hopes GSP never comes back

JP24

Ive always like Kos more than GSP. Kos is a good example of a wrestler not always relying on take downs and holding people down to win every fight. I think Kos has always been a real threat to GSP too. Kos showed in there last fight that he can stop GSP's take downs get up when he is taken down and he can take GSP down. Not to mention Kos took everything GSP could throw at him to a broken orbital for 20 mins and never was wobbled or took a step back. I wish Kos didnt get fluke injured in the last fight I think he would have had a very good chance of beating GSP. I dont see how people could like GSP over Kos.

I love how all GSP haters are saying they hope he never comes back, just because they know that GSP can beat all their boys. Diaz and Condit are huge threats to GSP, and I'm pretty sure both will end up fighting him.

Fact is, until someone beats GSP and ends his current run, no one can really say anything against his skills. Is he incredibly exciting? No. Does he have that killer instinct? No. He proves time and time again though, that he is just better, and really has never been threatened since the the Serra fight.

Like many fighters that people hate, you just can't discredit the mans skills. I just find it disappointing that he can't or won't finish fights when its obvious he could.

he doesn;t want him back because he know no one will ever be able to beat him while he's in his prime' date=' including himself

Blee dat GSP haters[/quote']

I think its more that he knows he wont get another shot at the title if its GSP. GSP said he wouldnt fight Kos again after he beat him this last time, I believe him. I see no reason for Dana to give him another shot, we all know the outcome.

So I think he doesnt want him to come back because he knows he wont get another crack at the title if its him

The title is very misleading' date=' he says it in a joke way asif to say yeah then maybe i have a chance, he also jokes about maybe this injury can level the playing field and give the rest a chance now.[/quote']

Yeah Kos can be a jerk so the misleading title is believable, but he meant it as a joke. I'm pretty sure most fighters are careful about wishing bad on other fighters.

Thats because Kos is afraid that if GSP stays champion then he will never get another title fight ever again. Lets face the fact if Diaz or Condit dont beat GSP then he will never move a weight class forcing Kos to move to a different weight class getting demolished and the end of joshs career. GSP is scared of the black guy thats in the weight class above him holding the UFC belt. Just like GSP wants Diaz to win because hes afraid of Condit....

That is all.

I love how all GSP haters are saying they hope he never comes back' date=' just because they know that GSP can beat all their boys. Diaz and Condit are huge threats to GSP, and I'm pretty sure both will end up fighting him.

Fact is, until someone beats GSP and ends his current run, no one can really say anything against his skills. Is he incredibly exciting? No. Does he have that killer instinct? No. He proves time and time again though, that he is just better, and really has never been threatened since the the Serra fight.

Like many fighters that people hate, you just can't discredit the mans skills. I just find it disappointing that he can't or won't finish fights when its obvious he could.[/quote']

Lol, so funny to see the haters agreeing with Kos on this. "They said the numbness will always be there so something for me to remember Georges". I guess I wouldnt want the guy who caused me permanent injury to come back either. Whoever wins this weekend will only ever be a paper champ unless they can beat GSP anyway.

Lol' date=' so funny to see the haters agreeing with Kos on this. "They said the numbness will always be there so something for me to remember Georges". I guess I wouldnt want the guy who caused me permanent injury to come back either. Whoever wins this weekend will only ever be a paper champ unless they can beat GSP anyway.[/quote']

Exactly, but it will be cool to see the interm title defended. I think it might be the first time its happened.

Lol so if GSP just hangs it up and never comes back nobody will ever be champ again? Come on man I agree it would be a nice win for them to get but If he doesnt man up and get back in there they would be the real champ. Also Koscheck is crazy to think Carlos is an easy fight for him, he has actual striking not oh I can kinda throw a hard haymaker, what a joke. Kos doesnt even belong in the same ring as Carlos or Nick. Also I say Ellenberger or Hendricks would kill him.

Lol so if GSP just hangs it up and never comes back nobody will ever be champ again? Come on man I agree it would be a nice win for them to get but If he doesnt man up and get back in there they would be the real champ. Also Koscheck is crazy to think Carlos is an easy fight for him' date=' he has actual striking not oh I can kinda throw a hard haymaker, what a joke. Kos doesnt even belong in the same ring as Carlos or Nick. Also I say Ellenberger or Hendricks would kill him.[/quote']

I think saying that if they never fight GSP, they would only be a paper champion is a bit harsh, and I agree more with the post here above.

It's a terrible injury that GSP sustained, and many people have retired from the same injury. I doubt GSP will retire, because he believes (and has proven) that at 170, he is the best in the world right now.

Big Nog did. He beat Sylvia for it then lost it to Mir.

Oh yeah. But I don't think they were calling it the interm at the time because Randy Couture had left the UFC. I think that Randy then became involved with the Affliction promotion, which caused the UFC to take him to court and then he was made to come back and complete the rest of his contract. I think thats the way it went but that peiod of time was very confusing. :confused:

Archived