Pat Barry vs Lavar Johnson UFC on fox 3

mmafan001

Lavar all day! It's hilarious how everyone overrates Pat Barry in my honest opinion. Should be a great fight though.

Lol i dont overate barry, tbh i thought morecraft would beat him.

But lavar is a low tier hw who is heavy handed.

Barry should be able to pick him apart.

Pat has said following his win over Morecraft that he will not cut his hair until he wins a fight by submission.

So, with Lavar Johnson up next, a guy who is predominantly a stand-up guy, with a bit of wrestling prowess, what do you think are the chances of Pat getting the submission win :eek:

Barry via leg kick KO....

and how you gonna say he a can JP' date='

He has yet to lose to someone on his feet besides Kongo and we all know he was out striking him before that crazy KO.

The only cannish symptoms he was showing was on the ground which he's shown improvements now.[/quote']

I think JP be trollin'.

• 4 weeks later...

I think Lavar is the next big thing in the HW division.The dude looks very similar to shane Carwin and FTs like him as well.I think he will run threw Barry and will make a decent run for the title. Like I said b4 i think Barry is to small for the HWs and needs to try and cut down to 205, it is def possible especially if he gets destroyed by Lavar which will prob happen.

Pat Barry by KO. Lavar Johnson is really being overrated after his KO of Beltran' date=' he was coming out of 3 straight losses in Strikeforce[/quote']

Wow I did not know this never mind then I see barry taking him out he just looked very good in that FT against beltran i mean beltran has a hell of a chin

Archived