What fighters are probably psychopaths?

M3J

Lets be honest, this is a sport and it's fun watching people trying to take each others heads off, but everyone has at least something that keeps them at bay and reminds them that this is a sport. Who are some fighters that miiiiight actually be psychopaths? :D

I'll start!

Frank Mir

Fedor.

If you look up the definition of a psychopath' date=' I believe it's someone who does not feel emotion. That's why they often are associated with violence. Because there is no fear of concequence or sensation of empathy to hold them back.

Fedor fits this description perfectly IMO.[/quote']

Fedor is a sociopath?

Please explain... (Pauline Hanson style)

:)

Thanks for making Google search Pauline Hanson... :mad:

Also, the dude looks like a killer, he actually beats women (only a psychopath ***** where they eat), and he is Brazilian, and Chael says they'll hit you over the head to take your wallet!

Fedor.

If you look up the definition of a psychopath' date=' I believe it's someone who does not feel emotion. That's why they often are associated with violence. Because there is no fear of concequence or sensation of empathy to hold them back.

Close, you're talking about a sociopath

Chael Sonnen fits the description of a psychopath more that any other fighter in the ufc, just check out a thread I make awhile back.

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=96158

I mean come on he has all the signs of being psychopath he is charming, charismatic a compulsive liar he exaggerates his emotions which is what psychopaths do because they dont actually feel some emotions so they go over the top. And he told a bunch of kids to kill the families of anyone who messes with them.

As a Psychology major I've always felt that there are more fighters with Anti-Personality disorder than without. Normal people do not have the ability to cope with the stress of fighting in front of millions of people, nor do they have a calling to cause harm towards other people.

As a Psychology major I've always felt that there are more fighters with Anti-Personality disorder than without. Normal people do not have the ability to cope with the stress of fighting in front of millions of people' date=' nor do they have a calling to cause harm towards other people.[/quote']

Cool story, tell it again.

Fedor.

actually martial arts its meant to get control over your body and emotions....

do you think you have empathy in the cage? do you think your opponent will "Feel" the same humanity when GnP You?

Man, stop hating fedor its just a common guy very religious...that's it....

Fedor.

Inside the cage/ring maybe outside he's a teddy bear.

I'd have to say Lee Murray or Joe Son as well.

Archived