Thiago Silva is back!!!! Silva vs Vera rematch set for UFC on FX 3

OgLoc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_on_FX_3

He is back and will now rematch Vera at UFC on FX3.

Does he still have a chance against Vera when not roided? I think Vera will destroy him this time and Silva will get cut. Thoughts?

So many awesome fights for Thiago Silva and they give him a rematch with this bum who should of been cut 5 years ago?

Silva by decapitation in the first. Cant believe people still think this is the same Vera that beat a severely rusty Frank Mir. In fact, i'd rather see that rematch so i could see Mir take home another limb as a trophy

Thiago needs a tune up fight' date=' this is perfect. Get him used to being back in the cage.

[b']BTW Thiago only used steroids to recover from injury[/b] and not to enhance performance. He will smash Vera again.

This is so dumb. He used steriods because he wanted to. The same reason he tried to cheat the piss test. He knew what he was doing. If he was using them for an injury then he could have told the UFC, they would have let him if it was medically neccesary just like they do with TRT. Thiago cheated he got caught cheating and then made up a stupid excuse and now people act like his dumb story makes it ok for him to use roids. Lots of fighters get inured how many use roids and animal piss to cheat,

Archived