vera will beat thiago silva easily

Rikly

ur all idiots coz thiago silva didnt even win the last fight he was on DRUGS so if u honestly think that he will be able to do that again to brandon vera then ur an idiot thiago silva is a crap fighter everytime he goes up against a good fighter he gets beaten like machida and rashad evans and then when u put brandon vera in the cage with a good fighter like frank mir he knocks him out i dont know why people actually think its gonna be like the first fight coz its not

ur all idiots coz thiago silva didnt even win the last fight he was on DRUGS so if u honestly think that he will be able to do that again to brandon vera then ur an idiot thiago silva is a crap fighter everytime he goes up against a good fighter he gets beaten like machida and rashad evans and then when u put brandon vera in the cage with a good fighter like frank mir he knocks him out i dont know why people actually think its gonna be like the first fight coz its not

stop just answer the thread dont post all this stupid stuff

Sorry what am I meant to be answering? :rolleyes:

What are we supposed to be answering you asked no questions and obviously you are trolling silva won the first fight at no point did vera even look like winning the fight hes a can and should be cut after he loses again the only reason he hasnt been cut yet is because of thiagos positive test and him claiming thats why he lost and another thing stop putting the thumbs up on your threads they suck donkey phallace

Sorry man ... but when Thiago fough Vera and the way he dominated Vera wasnt anything to do with drugs buddy. The drug he had (which was illegal I know) was just to relief back pains and had nothing to "boost" him on that fight. You will see that Thiago might even beat Vera even worst than the first time, no joke.

thiago-silva-x-brandon-vera.jpg

Of course he is going to win

Look at that juice monkey who was getting lit up on the feet pound away on a fighter that forgot to use PEDs before the fight! Vera you are such a ****... hasn't anyone taught you how to cycle off of steroids yet?! Obviously Thiago is not the man to give you any good advice but this greasy french canuck that competes once a year (maybe) is the man who can teach you how to properly cycle off tes/hgh and other PEDs.

Vera just roid up to even the playing field so you can easily stuff his takedowns and make him look like a fool on the feet... similar to how the striking exchanges were going in the first.

Thiago "the roid monkey" Silva is a disgrace to the sport. He should not even be on the roster. It's time for a 1 strike and you're gone rule. Anyone who tests positive one time should serve a 18 month suspension. If you test positive a second time you serve a 3 year suspension. Get popped a 3rd time and you never compete again. It's pretty ****ing simple.

Stop supporting this cheating mother****er who isn't even that good while roided up...

Edit... BTW I know his ******** excuse story.

"I hurt my back 45 days out and had to roid up in order to train for Vera... I had to make money and get fined at the same time... knowhatemsayin'? Suspended for a year after not fighting for a year... you know it all makes sense right?"

Give me a god damn break if you hurt your back and you need money here's what you do. You man up and you go take your *** whooping and you get paid afterwards. Then you go home and heal up and get back in the cage 3, 4 or 5 months later instead of a year plus later.

Look at that juice monkey who was getting lit up on the feet pound away on a fighter that forgot to use PEDs before the fight! Vera you are such a ****... hasn't anyone taught you how to cycle off of steroids yet?! Obviously Thiago is not the man to give you any good advice but this greasy french canuck that competes once a year (maybe) is the man who can teach you how to properly cycle off tes/hgh and other PEDs.

Vera just roid up to even the playing field so you can easily stuff his takedowns and make him look like a fool on the feet... similar to how the striking exchanges were going in the first.

Thiago "the roid monkey" Silva is a disgrace to the sport. He should not even be on the roster. It's time for a 1 strike and you're gone rule. Anyone who tests positive one time should serve a 18 month suspension. If you test positive a second time you serve a 3 year suspension. Get popped a 3rd time and you never compete again. It's pretty ****ing simple.

Stop supporting this cheating mother****er who isn't even that good while roided up...

Edit... BTW I know his ******** excuse story.

"I hurt my back 45 days out and had to roid up in order to train for Vera... I had to make money and get fined at the same time... knowhatemsayin'? Suspended for a year after not fighting for a year... you know it all makes sense right?"

Give me a god damn break if you hurt your back and you need money here's what you do. You man up and you go take your *** whooping and you get paid afterwards. Then you go home and heal up and get back in the cage 3' date=' 4 or 5 months later instead of a year plus later.[/quote']

Thiago-Silva-Brendan-Vera-444-UFC-125-1.jpg

Painkillers are steroids now?

Are you trolling or just stupid?

He tested positive for performance enhancing drugs... for ****s sake he even admitted to it after he got caught giving a urine sample that was not human urine!

LOL what the **** are you smoking on?!

Save me some... please!

He tested positive for performance enhancing drugs... for ****s sake he even admitted to it after he got caught giving a urine sample that was not human urine!

Save me some... please!

He didn't test positive for anything. Like you said he was caught falsifying his sample. He could have been snorting coke for all we know. All we have to go by is his word.

Save me some... please!

He was fined and banned for synthetic urine in the analysis. He had two epidural's prior to the fight at 25 and 40 days prior to the fight, for a herniated disk. An epidural has ZERO anabolic steroids in it.

P.S why so mad home?

He didn't test positive for anything. Like you said he was caught falsifying his sample. He could have been snorting coke for all we know. All we have to go by is his word.

He admits to taking steroids in order to help him heal a back injury so he could train for and compete during the fight... claiming he needed to get paid. He admits to it look it up I'm not about to look it up for you. Why would you give urine that isn't human if you weren't taking steroids. That's the most shredded he's ever been for a fight.

Go watch his fight against Machida where he's a big **** and watch his fight against Vera where he is clearly on PEDs.

He admits to taking steroids in order to help him heal a back injury so he could train for and compete during the fight... claiming he needed to get paid. He admits to it look it up I'm not about to look it up for you. Why would you give urine that isn't human if you weren't taking steroids. That's the most shredded he's ever been for a fight.

Go watch his fight against Machida where he's a big **** and watch his fight against Vera where he is clearly on PEDs.

Do you understand the difference of a corticolsteroid and an anabolic steroid? If not, please educate yourself before digging yourself deeper

Do you understand the difference of a corticolsteroid and an anabolic steroid? If not' date=' please educate yourself before digging yourself deeper[/quote']

I do remember it now but bad sites report different things. Here's an example.

http://thesportscourier.com/content/ufc-fighter-thiago-silva-admits-steroid-use-nsac-shows-no-mercy

UFC light heavyweight Thiago Silva (14-2, 1 NC) was out of action for a year after his UFC 109 bout with Rashad Evans in 2010 due to a debilitating back injury. Now he will have to sit out a year again--for the wrong reasons.

Silva returned with a dominant performance in a win over Brandon Vera at UFC 125 in January, but had his drug test scrutinized by the Nevada State Athletic Commission when his two urine samples did not seem to match. Recently, Silva admitted that he had taken performance-enhancing drugs after weeks of uncertainty in his MMA career.

On Thursday, Silva met with the NSAC. MMAJunkie.com tells us how it went down:

Silva had his license revoked through Jan. 1, 2012, and was fined $33,750 following his admission to the Nevada State Athletic Commission that he knowingly used steroids and provided a synthetic urine sample in his pre-UFC 125 drug screen. The result of his unanimous-decision win over Vera was also overturned to a "no contest."

The NSAC stated that they will take steps to make sure inspectors are much more aware, so this hopefully does not happen again. While Silva did the right thing by coming clean, he has ultimately set back a promising career. Silva could have pulled out of his UFC 125 bout and waited a few more months to fight at 100-percent, much like middleweight Nick Catone, who also endured a year long layoff before returning last month.

Instead, Silva claimed he was broke at the time and needed to do anything he could to get back in the Octagon

http://betmma.ca/2011/03/30/silva-admits-to-roiding/

I reinjured my back 45 days before the fight with Brandon Vera. After not fighting for a year, I made the decision to not pull out of the fight. I also decided that the only way I could continue with the fight was to take injections in my back and spine that contained substances prohibited by the Nevada Athletic Commission. I also made the decision to use a product to hide the presence of these substances in a urine test.

Either way Thiago Silva is a **** who probably cycles on and off like over half the other fighters do.

http://thesportscourier.com/content/ufc-fighter-thiago-silva-admits-steroid-use-nsac-shows-no-mercy

UFC light heavyweight Thiago Silva (14-2' date=' 1 NC) was out of action for a year after his UFC 109 bout with Rashad Evans in 2010 due to a debilitating back injury. Now he will have to sit out a year again--for the wrong reasons.

Silva returned with a dominant performance in a win over Brandon Vera at UFC 125 in January, but had his drug test scrutinized by the Nevada State Athletic Commission when his two urine samples did not seem to match. [b']Recently, Silva admitted that he had taken performance-enhancing drugs after weeks of uncertainty in his MMA career. [/b]

Silva had his license revoked through Jan. 1, 2012, and was fined $33,750 following his admission to the Nevada State Athletic Commission that he knowingly used steroids and provided a synthetic urine sample in his pre-UFC 125 drug screen. The result of his unanimous-decision win over Vera was also overturned to a "no contest."

The NSAC stated that they will take steps to make sure inspectors are much more aware, so this hopefully does not happen again. While Silva did the right thing by coming clean, he has ultimately set back a promising career. Silva could have pulled out of his UFC 125 bout and waited a few more months to fight at 100-percent, much like middleweight Nick Catone, who also endured a year long layoff before returning last month.

Instead, Silva claimed he was broke at the time and needed to do anything he could to get back in the Octagon

I reinjured my back 45 days before the fight with Brandon Vera. After not fighting for a year, I made the decision to not pull out of the fight. I also decided that the only way I could continue with the fight was to take injections in my back and spine that contained substances prohibited by the Nevada Athletic Commission. I also made the decision to use a product to hide the presence of these substances in a urine test.

Either way Thiago Silva is a **** who probably cycles on and off like over half the other fighters do.

aceventura.gif

tumblr_lqiwb44XK01qh2f6w.gif

UFC light heavyweight Thiago Silva (14-2' date=' 1 NC) was out of action for a year after his UFC 109 bout with Rashad Evans in 2010 due to a debilitating back injury. Now he will have to sit out a year again--for the wrong reasons.

Silva returned with a dominant performance in a win over Brandon Vera at UFC 125 in January, but had his drug test scrutinized by the Nevada State Athletic Commission when his two urine samples did not seem to match. [b']Recently, Silva admitted that he had taken performance-enhancing drugs after weeks of uncertainty in his MMA career. [/b]

Nice copy paste.

You did not answer my question. 'Substances prohibited by the NVC' does not mean anabolic roid that add strength. The only performance enhancement an epidural gives is pain relief. It does not give you super human strength.

Dumass? Definately. He should have sought a legal replacement.

Juicer? Hardly

Nice copy paste.

You did not answer my question. 'Substances prohibited by the NVC' does not mean anabolic roid that add strength. The only performance enhancement an epidural gives is pain relief. It does not give you super human strength.

Dumass? Definately. He should have sought a legal replacement.

Juicer? Hardly

I know right? I did provide links so I figure the copy and paste was fairly obvious...

As far as I know taking something for pain relief is also illegal. Karo was suspended for pain killers. Nick Diaz got suspended, fined and stripped of his win over Gomi because apparently he was so high on marijuana that it won him the fight... :rolleyes:

Like you said he should have sought a legal replacement... that probably wasn't as effective so he just said **** it...

I know right? I did provide links so I figure the copy and paste was fairly obvious...

As far as I know taking something for pain relief is also illegal. Karo was suspended for pain killers. Nick Diaz got suspended' date=' fined and stripped of his win over Gomi because apparently he was so high on marijuana that it won him the fight... :rolleyes:

Like you said he should have sought a legal replacement... that probably wasn't as effective so he just said **** it...[/quote']

Well

Yeah.

Otherwise we wouldn't be having this chat. Point is, painkillers don't make u superman.

Well

Yeah.

Otherwise we wouldn't be having this chat. Point is' date=' [b']painkillers don't make u superman.[/b]

Some professional wrestlers and football players might disagree with you... ;)

Actually your average line cook or server might even disagree. I know what you are saying though and I admit to having my facts wrong but there's always ****** misleading sites out there. I provided one... either way Thiago goof'd and I think the next fight will be more competitive. He will have a harder time getting him down but that's just an opinion...

Archived