After Brian Foster win the Bellator WW championship...

Shuberling

He's gonna get that belt in Bellator. Then hopefully the UFC will re-sign him. He is better than ever right now and anyone who fights him is in a for a hell of a fight. Foster is the man, one of the most exciting fighters in the sport and has finished everyone he's beat. And he has never been to a decision. Watch out for Brian Foster!

He's gonna get that belt in Bellator. Then hopefully the UFC will re-sign him. He is better than ever right now and anyone who fights him is in a for a hell of a fight. Foster is the man' date=' one of the most exciting fighters in the sport and has finished everyone he's beat. And he has never been to a decision. [b']Watch out for Brian Foster![/b]

He knows his **** ^^

He's gonna get that belt in Bellator. Then hopefully the UFC will re-sign him. He is better than ever right now and anyone who fights him is in a for a hell of a fight. Foster is the man' date=' one of the most exciting fighters in the sport and has finished everyone he's beat. And he has never been to a decision. [b']Watch out for Brian Foster![/b]

LOL ben askren is one of the best wrestlers in the game, and brian got outwrestled by rick story,

this is an easy fight to predict, why the hell do you guys think foster is so good? cause he got FOTN in his loss to rick story? cause he got kneebard in 4.3 seconds by some guy who retired?

LOL ben askren is one of the best wrestlers in the game' date=' and brian got outwrestled by rick story,

this is an easy fight to predict, why the hell do you guys think foster is so good? cause he got FOTN in his loss to rick story? cause he got kneebard in 4.3 seconds by some guy who retired?[/quote']

Doesn't matter if he is one of the best wrestlers. Brian is a good wrestler himself and can no doubt KO Askren, just watch. Did you see those fights? Foster was winning both of them up until he lost. He was lighting up both of them on the feet and took both of them down at one point.

Doesn't matter if he is one of the best wrestlers. Brian is a good wrestler himself and can no doubt KO Askren' date=' just watch. Did you see those fights? Foster was winning both of them up until he lost. He was lighting up both of them on the feet and took both of them down at one point.[/quote']

he got subbed in 1 minute 41 seconds,

if you're "winning" for 1 minute 40 seconds before you get finished that ain't very good,

brian would come out throwing punches and asschin would just duck under grab his legs and put him on the mat, where he would make foster pay by advancing position ruthlessly for 5 rounds

Doesn't matter if he is one of the best wrestlers. Brian is a good wrestler himself and can no doubt KO Askren' date=' just watch. Did you see those fights? Foster was winning both of them up until he lost. He was lighting up both of them on the feet and took both of them down at one point.[/quote']

He suplexed the **** outta Lytle twice was it? Once going for the 3rd, that's when Chris used his BJJ which is pretty damn awesome to catch a knee before getting his head put through the canvas. Brian Foster is a demon!

He suplexed the **** outta Lytle twice was it? Once going for the 3rd' date=' that's when Chris used his BJJ which is pretty damn awesome to catch a knee before getting his head put through the canvas. Brian Foster is a demon![/quote']

It was once but it was a huge takedown. And he also landed a nice spinning heel kick on him.

ufc11003lytlevsfoster001.jpg

ufc11003lytlevsfoster002.jpg

I love watching that Brian Foster vs Brock Larson fight. I have it on my hard drive, he tore Larson up. I just wish there was a picture or a gif of that takedown where he ragdolled him into side control and started pounding him out or when he threw that left spinning back kick then caught him with a right back fist right after that.

There is a gif of how he finished the fight tho and it's pretty beastly:

2dt2ngm.gif

I love watching that Brian Foster vs Brock Larson fight. I have it on my hard drive' date=' he tore Larson up. I just wish there was a picture or a gif of that takedown where he ragdolled him into side control and started pounding him out or when he threw that left spinning back kick then caught him with a right back fist right after that.

There is a gif of how he finished the fight tho and it's pretty beastly:

[img']http://i47.tinypic.com/2dt2ngm.gif[/img]

fight gifs are an offence bro - don't get banned.

cool gif though.

he got subbed in 1 minute 41 seconds' date='

if you're "winning" for 1 minute 40 seconds before you get finished that ain't very good,

brian would come out throwing punches and asschin would just duck under grab his legs and put him on the mat, where he would make foster pay by advancing position ruthlessly for 5 rounds[/quote']

He was still winning and it doesn't matter what the time was. A sub or KO can happen at any time in a fight, that's part of the sport. And Chris Lytle has a deceptively nasty submission game also. That was more of Lytle having a wicked submission game rather than Brian Foster being bad. Also Brian is not a reckless striker he is very technical and wouldn't go in there swinging wild against Askren, trust me.

Archived