Nick Diaz Interview 15 mins.

Pablosky

He's grown on me a little, still think he's a **** though. Watching the primetime I think Nick is 'on the spectrum' as they say (a little autistic) and thats why he acts the way he does. Everything his teachers and he says about being in public really line up with autistic characteristics.

He's grown on me a little' date=' still think he's a **** though. Watching the primetime I think Nick is 'on the spectrum' as they say (a little autistic) and thats why he acts the way he does. Everything his teachers and he says about being in public really line up with autistic characteristics.[/quote']

But taking a time in an answer, call "george" to GSP, not question his injury but asking for actual medical proof its kinda mature to me, specially when you're a in a hype and everybody evaluates what you're saying. So go straight to the line like his management and coach said its pretty intelligent, is really political, and you got to be clever enuff to keep that line during a long interview, as i can see he is lowering his profile and he's "bad boy" attittude its being takingover by this analytic Nick, and THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO THIS FIGHT...

the last i say:

WaR NiCk!!!!!!

Archived