Koscheck thinks a win over Pierce makes him the #1 contender

dimension33

apparently the numbness in Kos's face from getting destroyed by GSP has caused him to take too many pills and ruin his critical thinking skills....this guy is the biggest ****** bag ******* ****wad ******* fighter I have ever met...I hope Pierce pummels him

http://www.mmafighting.com/news/2012/2/1/2765168/josh-koscheck-hopes-georges-st-pierre-never-returns

Yeah I don't see Pierce being able to hang with Koscheck, a win over Pierce (especially an impressive one) would put him right back at around #2 or #3 in the division. Maybe if GSP is out for longer than expected he could face the winner of Diaz - Condit.

I like both Diaz and Condit a lot but I believe Kos would defeat both of them.

When did you meet Kos?

Also Kos is gonna walk all over Mike Pierce.

name a top opponent Kos has won against without blatantly cheating? Thiago Alves...got his *** whooped, Paulo Thiago got his *** whooped...GSP got his *** WHooped...those fights werent even close....and a win over MATT HUGHES at the end of his career makes him #1 contender over Hendricks or Ellenburger...oh and now he thinks Condit wouldnt have a chance against him....hes delusional and once again is trying to talk his way 10 ranks higher than he deserves...I hope Pierce does to Kos what kos did to Daley...just hold him down for 3 rounds...would love to listen to Kos cry about it

name a top opponent Kos has won against without blatantly cheating? Thiago Alves...got his *** whooped' date=' Paulo Thiago got his *** whooped...GSP got his *** WHooped...those fights werent even close....and a win over MATT HUGHES at the end of his career makes him #1 contender over Hendricks or Ellenburger...oh and now he thinks Condit wouldnt have a chance against him....hes delusional and once again is trying to talk his way 10 ranks higher than he deserves...I hope Pierce does to Kos what kos did to Daley...just hold him down for 3 rounds...would love to listen to Kos cry about it[/quote']

Why you mad though??

I would have to agree with Kos...

If GSP is not healthy in time and Kos beats Pierce' date=' he is the most consistant top ten guy out there and deserving of the fight.

BTW, i am not a fan of his, i think he is a bit of a **** tbh[/quote']

You have to be kidding me right?

Hes the most deserving?

Do you remember a guy named Ellenberger? LoL

name a top opponent Kos has won against without blatantly cheating? Thiago Alves...got his *** whooped' date=' Paulo Thiago got his *** whooped...GSP got his *** WHooped...those fights werent even close....and a win over MATT HUGHES at the end of his career makes him #1 contender over Hendricks or Ellenburger...oh and now he thinks Condit wouldnt have a chance against him....hes delusional and once again is trying to talk his way 10 ranks higher than he deserves...I hope Pierce does to Kos what kos did to Daley...just hold him down for 3 rounds...would love to listen to Kos cry about it[/quote']

GSP has never whopped anyones *** and cheats himself **** fanboy. I love listening to you cry because Kos can KO people and GSP has to rely on take down points and greasing. GSP got his face busted up by Jake Shields nuff said

Kos is already the #2 in the division. As soon as GSP is gone for good' date=' he will rule the WW division.

I'm excited for Diaz Condit, must be hard for them to know as soon as they win Kos will be right in their face.[/quote']

Kos wouldnt stand a chance against Condit, Diaz, or GSP

He gets whooped by every top contender he fights

Nothing against Ellenberger, but what Kos says about him in the interview is right, one big win doesnt make you no1 contender.

Both other times he has faced quality opponents, Rick Story and Carlos Condit, he has lost. He beat a Jake Shields who was obviously not in the right frame of mind with his father having just passed away.

If he beats Sanchez then I will see him as a contender, but until he beats any of the following fighters he is not ready for a title shot: Fitch, Kos, Hendricks, Rory MacDonald, Story, Kampmann, Alves

Lot of hype beast around. Before Condit got this oppurtunity NOBODY was ranking him as the top 3. Now all of a sudden hes untouchable. Give me a break.

I have been on the Condit 'hype' train since UFC 120 in 2010. Have been saying ever since that i believed he would be WW champ in 2012 ;)

If he beats Condit I expect everyone on here to be sucking me off in aw at my amazing prediction skills ;)

I have been on the Condit 'hype' train since UFC 120 in 2010. Have been saying ever since that i believed he would be WW champ in 2012 ;)

If he beats Condit I expect everyone on here to be sucking me off in aw at my amazing prediction skills ;)

I respect his true fans. It just gets annoying seeing all these hype beast saying "War Condit" after watching his Dong Kim KO over and over again.

I respect his true fans. It just gets annoying seeing all these hype beast saying "War Condit" after watching his Dong Kim KO over and over again.

I feel you, it happens all the time.

Another example is Renan Barao, people are jumping on his hype wagon as the Jorgenson fight approaches... People only seem to jump on the wagons once a fighter gets within one or two fights of a title shot! Thats easy to do, but what about when they were fighting their way up the back?

Like Condit, I have been a Barao believer since his second win in WEC. Before the Pickett fight I said i was routing for my fellow Englishman but i had a horrible feeling that Barao would overwhelm him. Said then that the winner of that fight would fight for the title in 2012 too

I feel you' date=' it happens all the time.

Another example is Renan Barao, people are jumping on his hype wagon as the Jorgenson fight approaches... People only seem to jump on the wagons once a fighter gets within one or two fights of a title shot! Thats easy to do, but what about when they were fighting their way up the back?

Like Condit, I have been a Barao believer since his second win in WEC. Before the Pickett fight I said i was routing for my fellow Englishman but i had a horrible feeling that Barao would overwhelm him. Said then that the winner of that fight would fight for the title in 2012 too[/quote']

Right!?! Let me not even get started on the John Hathaway hype before he lost :rolleyes:

I do agree he is pretty dumb for thinking that. I think he needs a few more wins after the embarrasing performance that he put on against GSP. He should either fight Fitch next (if he wins) or Hendricks. If niether of those guys then the loser of Diaz vs. Condit.

I know you are saying what if there is now winner to the Diaz vs. Condit fight because the are both so epically awesome and the fight is what will cause the end of the world... Well then that sucks for Kos... That is all.

GSP has never whopped anyones *** and cheats himself **** fanboy. I love listening to you cry because Kos can KO people and GSP has to rely on take down points and greasing. GSP got his face busted up by Jake Shields nuff said

apparently you just started watching mma 3 months ago....Kos has never finished anyone significant without cheating...and his face is gonna be numb the rest of his life from a JAB from GSP...sorry that KOS cant beat top tier fighters...they still sell butt-aid at 7-11....good luck

It was a genuine question' date=' not an attempt at humor.[/quote']

well then I apologize...KOS just represents alot of what I dont like about the sport...he has a lot of hype and IMO he has never done well against a wellrounded fighter...beating AJ by cheating....holding Daley down for 3 rounds after FAKING an injury and getting your *** handed to you for 5 rounds by gSP...then beating Matt frigging Hughes makes him the #1 contender ...just think he is delusional

Archived