Jose Aldo drops Soares as manager

dimension33

I'm actually happy both these guys dropped Soares. The guy is just a waste of space, and I don't think he does anything to help his fighters. He's always confrontational when talking about his fighters opponents, mistranslates thing they say in the post fight interviews and most likely in the primtetime/countdown shows.

I never really had anything against Anderson, I think he's an incredible fighter. When I see Soares though, I just feel his bad vibes rubbing off on Anderson, mainly because Soares is his voice, and represents Silva, and personally it makes me dislike Silva as things are going down.

I can't wait to see that idiot dropped by all his high profile fighters, so we just don't have to see or hear him anymore.

Yes Jose Aldo is the man. This kid is my second favorite fighter and just keeps impressing me. Soares seems like a wanna be publicist or something I would never trust him with my career. The only time to see Soares is when hes trying to talk for his fighters. I think this is a really good move for Aldo.

Archived