Jim Miller Vs Nate Diaz

AxeMurduh

I wanted to add a poll this time too' date=' but it automatically just made the post even though i clicked the box to make a poll...oh well i'll be going for Diaz but most likely Miller will end up winning this.[/quote']

can you not add a poll? try again!

Miller via kneebar

LMAO, he won 1 fight by kneebar, now he's gonna pull off a knee bar in every fight? :rolleyes:

I think Diaz will win this for sure, I don't think by TKO, he could possibly get a freak KO ala Nick vs Lawler, but I think he'll pull of the sub tbh, as if will Miller tap, but I think Nate will put him to sleep, Jim Miller is one tough S.O.B! Nate via Sub or UD.

LMAO' date=' he won 1 fight by kneebar, now he's gonna pull off a knee bar in every fight? :rolleyes:

I think Diaz will win this for sure, I don't think by TKO, he could possibly get a freak KO ala Nick vs Lawler, but I think he'll pull of the sub tbh, as if will Miller tap, but I think Nate will put him to sleep, Jim Miller is one tough S.O.B! Nate via Sub or UD.[/quote']

Its called a prediction....

i said kneebar because i think this will eventually go to the ground and Nate will be defending the top submissions well but i think Miller will be able to spin at the right time and grab that leg.

Its called a prediction....

i said kneebar because i think this will eventually go to the ground and Nate will be defending the top submissions well but i think Miller will be able to spin at the right time and grab that leg.

Your "prediction" IMO is laughable...

tumblr_lru355c88p1qcjokg.gif

Your "prediction" IMO is laughable...

yet you think that Miller is gonna get subd when he arguably has the best jits in the division and Nate was unable to submit the likes of Kim, Rory, Maynard, Stevenson, Guida.... Miller's jits is way better than those guys. and mine is laughable?

At least Nate has been subbed before, Miller hasn't.

yet you think that Miller is gonna get subd when he arguably has the best jits in the division and Nate was unable to submit the likes of Kim' date=' Rory, Maynard, Stevenson, Guida.... Miller's jits is way better than those guys. and mine is laughable?

At least Nate has been subbed before, Miller hasn't.[/quote']

Guida hasn't fought Miller hasn't fought Miller yet, Stevenson sucks now, not as good as he once was and is also good at BJJ, Diaz already subbed Maynard and was robbed in a decision and Kim is just one big *** asian for his weight. :D

I'm not saying Nate's BJJ is better, I'm implying it, you're inferring that I said it's better. I just feel Nate could win by sub the same way Bendo got subbed early in his career, that being Miller will go to sleep through not tapping to a choke. Also, Nate's improved so much since those losses.

EDIT: Oh, and everyone is referring to MacDonald as the future of the WW division and MMA, so that's no embarassment...

Guida hasn't fought Miller hasn't fought Miller yet' date=' Stevenson sucks now, not as good as he once was and is also good at BJJ, Diaz already subbed Maynard and was robbed in a decision and Kim is just one big *** asian for his weight. :D

I'm not saying Nate's BJJ is better, I'm implying it, you're inferring that I said it's better. I just feel Nate could win by sub the same way Bendo got subbed early in his career, that being Miller will go to sleep through not tapping to a choke. Also, Nate's improved so much since those losses.[/quote']

I agree his standups improved but im not convinced his ground game has ( thats not to say its not good though )......When you say Miller is gonna get choked out it pretty much says you think Diaz jits is better.

I just meant you saying my idea that Miller would sub Nate is crazy is the same thing as saying Diaz would sub Nate....They both have very high level jits. can't have it both ways loll.

I agree his standups improved but im not convinced his ground game has ( thats not to say its not good though )......When you say Miller is gonna get choked out it pretty much says you think Diaz jits is better.

I just meant you saying my idea that Miller would sub Nate is crazy is the same thing as saying Diaz would sub Nate....They both have very high level jits. can't have it both ways loll.

As before, I implied that I think Nate will sub him and has better jitz, you inferred it and also, did I ever say Jim wouldn't be able to sub Nate? Cause I'm not taking away that fact, cause Jim's got badass Jitz himself. :D

As before' date=' I implied that I think Nate will sub him and has better jitz, you inferred it and also, did I ever say Jim wouldn't be able to sub Nate? Cause I'm not taking away that fact, cause Jim's got badass Jitz himself. :D[/quote']

no but you said i was insane for thinking it which again, implies you don't think Jim will be able to sub nate.....:confused: lol

no but you said i was insane for thinking it which again' date=' implies you don't think Jim will be able to sub nate.....:confused: lol[/quote']

Because it won't happen... Because Nate will pick him apart striking for the 1st 2 rounds of the fight... Which will alert Jim into thinking "Holy ****, I need to take him down and sub him"... Into another case that he attempts the takedown while a complete mess and Nate will capitalize on the minor takedown attempt and catch him in a guillotine or triangle and make Jim go zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz. :)

Because it won't happen... Because Nate will pick him apart striking for the 1st 2 rounds of the fight... Which will alert Jim into thinking "Holy ****' date=' I need to take him down and sub him"... Into another case that he attempts the takedown while a complete mess and Nate will capitalize on the minor takedown attempt and catch him in a guillotine or triangle and make Jim go zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz. :)[/quote']

your crazy bro lol....Jim is gonna successfully take him down within the first round.

Archived